Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

I'm worried that if I slip a little whilst away, I'll just think "forget it" and just go stupid and eat so much junk and end up worse off than I am now.
As I mentioned though, my bf is coming with me, and he's a bit part of my motivation. He helps me a lot and will help me stay on track.
I think as long as I try the majority of it - start the day off well, have at least one meal a day that is weight watchers worthy and then maybe try filling & healthy for the other meal, such as a jacket potato and then a ww approved snack I should be ok.
I'm not going to let it ruin my weekend by constantly point counting, but I don't want to waste the effort I've put in.

We're not going to Friday, so I've got a few extra days to investigate and we'll see how I get on.

Thanks for the suggestion and support sweet =)

Weigh in this morning and lost another 3lbs so that's 6lbs in 2 weeks so very pleased with that. Hope I can stay focused this week. Would be great if I could do another 3 lb as I would be in the 10st bracket but would be happy with any loss :)

Well done Sweet on your loss.

I'm weighing myself tomorrow - really hope that I can achieve a loss as great as yours.
Keep going!
Ever need motivation, you know where to find us all =D

Thanks.

Yeah, I will do. I was feeling good, until I spoke to my cousin who goes to WW meetings and said that you have to eat all your 49 weeklies as well or you won't lose weight. And I've not eaten any of them. Been avoiding eating them because I don't want to rely on them.
I thought they were optional - just there for going a little "crazy" or saving up for a meal or something, stuff I don't (want to) do.
So now I'm wondering whether I've lost at all.

Anyone got any advice/opinions/views on this??

Ok. Fingers crossed.

I've been desperate to weigh myself all week - this is making it harder haha.

Is not using the points I've earned through exercising not a good move either?

I use every single one of my weekly points and I also earn extra points doing exercise which i also make sure I count and use. This weekend I didn't have any plans so I decided to have a big pig out and use my points that way. It didn't feel right but just made sure I recorded what I ate and it was within my points. One night I had a boost chocolate bar and big 170g bag of toffee popcorn, the following night I had a 170g bag of chocolate peanuts and same again of chocolate raisins. I know I sound like a complete pig but I have a massive sweet tooth and I enjoyed eating them. Surprise surprise this morning I lost 3lb so I know it works for me and I had done it right. Don't do yourself out of points you are entitled to its good to have a nice treat every now and again x

The thing is though, I don't feel like I've been missing out.
I've been eating breakfast everyday - usually 2 weetabix made with hot water & sweetener before the gym and a banana when I get back.
For lunch I've been eating meals I usually eat. Today I had a fish finger sandwich.
And then a weight watchers meal for tea.
Then for the rest of my dailies I've eaten with snacks such a go ahead bars.
Yesterday I had a packet of ice cream chewits. They were within my points allowance but I felt so guilty eating them.
I haven't been hungry, I'm feeling satisfied, not stuffed like I usually do, and actually feel like I've been eating more than normal, just changed the kind of things I snack on.

I'm just confused now =/
Can't wait for weigh in to come now

Yeah, we'll see how I get on.
Thing is, I won't know whether it's the WW or the increase in exercise haha.
Ah well, if it works, I'll stick to whatever I've been doing.

And yeah, I really fancied a fish finger sandwich.
3 fish fingers, 2 slices of bread, all for just 9pp. I was happy with that.
Just had Tesco's Light Choices Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles for tea (bit later than normal, but was working at the youth club from 5 til 8 and 5 was too early - took some grapes with me to snack on) which cost me 9pp too. After my 3pp breakfast, I've got 8 points to play with for snacks. Might have a WW blueberry muffin. Mmmm... actually that sounds good haha

Yeah they are.
5pp per muffin. I think they do chocolate ones as well, but I don't like chocolate so got the blueberry ones.
Picked them up in Morrisons within the last week, pack of 4 on offer for just £1.

So, I was nervous about weighing myself.
After wanting to weigh myself all week, when it finally came to weigh in day, I didn't want to.
But I did it.
And lost 2lb.Not as much of as loss as I was hoping for, but still, a loss.
Think I'll give eating a few weeklies a go, see if anything happens there, but I still don't feel as if I've been deprived this week.
Anyway, onwards and upwards =)

Well done elfy :happy096: not just on your weight loss but that you have been strong enough to stick to a weekly weigh in. I know it plays with my head and derails me if I keep jumping on the scales. I also know what you mean about when the day came you were anxious about it. I was exactly the same on my first week, and it was strange as I had not felt that before. For me, it is possibly life or death, and a result, when I knew I had been good, was so important. Good Luck. Keep doing what you're doing and get support from here. Chips xxx

Thanks chips for your supportive and motivational message.
I have to remember that it's a loss. A step in the right direction.
Just feel a little off cuz I've been down the gym 4 times this week, 1 bike ride and 2 gym classes and only 2lbs.
But then I remember how much 2lbs is and feel a bit better.
Let's hope this week goes as well as last week.
Especially with my weekend to Prestatyn this weekend - which leads me to my next question - your stats say you're from north wales chips - is it likely to be snowdon climbing weather this weekend?! haha

I hope the sun comes out for you at the weekend :character00238: North Wales is unpredictable to say the least. Yesterday hot sun, today biting cold wind :( Make sure you pack your vest and bikini. Again your wisdom and motivation shows "I remember how much 2lbs is and feel a bit better" Too right!, its gone from somewhere and that's like visualising 4 packs of butter. As for climbing Snowdon, and I presume you mean the Mountain, not the Lord ..... Definitely wear your vest and sensible shoes :rolleyes: The nearest I plan to get to anything frozen this weekend, will be a Cornetto as a treat on Saturday night, probably eaten in front of a roaring log fire :cool: chips xx

So, I was nervous about weighing myself.
After wanting to weigh myself all week, when it finally came to weigh in day, I didn't want to.
But I did it.
And lost 2lb.Not as much of as loss as I was hoping for, but still, a loss.
Think I'll give eating a few weeklies a go, see if anything happens there, but I still don't feel as if I've been deprived this week.
Anyway, onwards and upwards =)

Well done elfy 2lb is great. Im on day 3 and feeling quite positive but anxious about weigh in monday. Trying my hardest not to jump on the scale before then. Having a date night on sat night so that will highly likely use my weeklies up. Which i wasnt intending to use. Is ot better to use them? Hope everyone is doing well...

Amy

Back