Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Yeah.. I'm back on track today.
I didn't stray too far over the weekend (well in my opinion at least), so it's been easy enough getting back into it.
Was straight back down the gym this morning.

Headed into the nearest city this afternoon for some shopping - I initially went in to get some new gym trainers and some gloves to protect my hands when on the rower cuz it just tears my hands to pieces and leaves rough calluses. Ended up popping into 2 different Icelands and stocking up on meals & desserts they don't sell in my town - they're £1.25 each or 3 for £3. Picked up some caramel crunch desserts in there, thinking they were on the offer too and they came up at like 87p for a pack of two. So I grabbed some more.
Then went into Poundland, grabbed some snacky things in there, and also they were selling WW recipe books. They don't have pp values in them (bit strange as they're WW books - they do have calorie values though) but I thought they'd be good inspiration for meals.
Then headed to Asda and grabbed some WW Mango Mousses - 2 for £2 and the WW layered fromage frais also 2 for £2.
So I'm all shopped out, but all stocked up =D

Well done on your loss Sweet. 2lbs is good. I know I was a bit down about it last week, but as you said, a loss is a loss. You're 2lbs closer to your goal. Keep it going!! =D
Let's hope I can be as lucky as you tomorrow when I weigh in at home, even after my long weekend.

Elfy :) Welcome Home. I had one eye on the weather and was thinking of you. You sound like you deserve a pat on the back for staying focused. Well done you. Love chips xx

Bless you chips. The weather was absolutely delightful. In fact, a little too delightful. Ended up with half a sunburn.
Please excuse the unintentional pout haha.

image.jpg

And thanks. Hopefully we'll see tomorrow just how focused I managed to stay. I'd say 95% of the weekend I was eating healthily, but a couple of homemade oat cookies and a vodka may have snuck into my daily points. But they were pointed nonetheless. Fingers crossed =)
xx

Also, didn't realise until just then looking at that picture just how freckly I am. I knew I was, but didn't realise it was that extreme haha

Just weighed myself - another 2lbs off.
I'm so so happy =D
Apparently I didn't stray too far over the weekend.

Well done on weightloss elfy :happy096: Keep on eye on those freckles. Lenny Henry had a few and they all joined up ! chips xx

Thanks chips. Hopefully I can keep it going steady and I can get to my goal soon =D

Keep on eye on those freckles. Lenny Henry had a few and they all joined up !

And that actually made me laugh out loud. That's hilarious! Haha xx

So... I am absolutely over the moon.

As I mentioned last week, I "joined" WW.
Well I decided to go back today, to see how I was progressing there in comparison to the scales at home.

Last Wednesday at home I weighed 12st4.
Last Thursday at the meeting I weight 12st5.
So pretty much equal as I weigh in my underwear at home and had my jeans on in the meeting.

Yesterday, in my underwear at home, I weighed 12st2. A nice 2lb loss.
This morning at meeting (whilst wearing my gym gear - so lighter than my jeans, but obvs heavier than just my underwear) I weighed11st13. A loss of 6lbs since my meeting last week.
I could not believe it.
I am absolutely delighted!!!

So no more weighing at home on a Wednesday. I'm gonna keep going to the meetings and take the official weight from there on a Thursday.
Can I still stay in this thread even though I'm no longer doing WW from home?! Haha

So no more weighing at home on a Wednesday. I'm gonna keep going to the meetings and take the official weight from there on a Thursday

Brill elfy :) Well done you. For me jumping on the scales at home used to mess with my head. I have so far been disciplined enough to keep to once a week at same time of day. Weight can fluctuate for all sorts of reasons and can kid you as to progress.

I have known people get so upset when class scales are different from home scales. I always used to try to get my head round, as you have, accepting that only the class scales counted. So even if they put me 2 stone heavier than I thought I was :rolleyes: it was a regular loss on my weekly weight I was looking to achieve as a measurement of my efforts. Have a nice evening all. chips xx

ell done hun, thats fab., good feeling when u drop into the lower stone bracket, doesnt half give u insentive to carry on. big well done x

I like that photo :)

Thanks for all your support guys.
It's definitely brilliant to say I weigh in the 11s now, instead of the 12s.
I don't remember the last time I could say that.
I've been over 12stone for well over a year at least.
Let's see if I can keep going down =D

Morning elfy. You will do it. You are so motivated, even when you were faced with all the vices and temptations Prestatyn had to offer :cool: Go Girl ! love chips xx

Haha. Thanks chips.
This forum is definitely helping my willpower, but more than anything is my boyfriend.
As he's paying for half my gym membership, it's not just me I'm letting down if I don't go.
He is super supportive and if he hadn't been on holiday with me, I probably would've strayed.
I don't want anyone thinking that he rules my life, and everything I do has to go through him first. That's not it at all.
It's just I want to be the best I can for me and for him and I know that he'd be just as disappointed with me as I would if I fall off the wagon.
Which is far too much pressure, so I stay on it =D

Hope you have a good day chips =)

Yeah, I am ridiculously lucky.
I don't know how I deserved him.
We've not been together long, but have been close friends for a while.
But he is the most adorable and sweetest thing ever.
When I stay at his, he gets up and makes me my weetabix, so it's ready for when I come down 5 minutes later.

And my friend is coming home for the weekend hopefully tonight, so maybe a few (v. low pointed) drinks out tonight - then we're off to Zumba in the morning.
Other than that, nothing planned.
How about you??

Aaaww he really does sound lovely, treasure it, not many men like that about. :) lucky laydee.

ooohh have a good night, dont over do the drinkys if its zumba in morning, nothing worse than a banging head and dancing about ;-)

im very old and boring, im soooo looking forward to emmerdale tonight, my children at their daddys for the weekend, so will be a few glasses of wine tonight with the soaps, going fishing with my man tomorrow (i love fishing) then food n drinks IN watching britains got talent, god i sound sad, but happy an content. oh, making most of a lay in too, cos it doesnt happen often that im totally child free.

Back