Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hello Chips. How are you?!

Well, all the exercising burning off that Thai meal worked - I lose another 2lbs today, meaning I hit my stone at meeting.
Very chuffed.
Less than a stone and a half to go to hit my 10stone.

Hope everyone's well.

Well Done Sweetie on your amazing 2lb loss, so so proud of you! X

Thanks Serena!
I'm confident you will have a brilliant loss tomorrow as well.
x

Thanks sweet. Obviously weight watchers agrees with me. Can't believe I've been trying to get my weight down over the last year, but not really got anywhere due to not really being committed to it. Yet I give ww a go and I'm down a stone in just 5 weeks. Crazy stuff.

How has your day been?
Have you used any weeklies or you managed to stay away from them for now?
Do you usually use some weeklies every day?

Hello there. I'm new to this site - just joined a few moments ago. You all seem a very friendly bunch, and I hope you dont mind me joining you on your ww at home journey.

So, here's a little about me. I'm 36 years old and live with my hubby and our 2 children, aged 7 (next week) and 2 (soon to be 3). I have been on the weight loss roller coaster for what seems most of my life. I have tried every diet going, but always return to weight watchers as it seems to be what fits best with me. I must have lost a person over the years and gained them back again.

I do have quite a lot to lose, and find it so, so hard. Every day is a battle! I really envy these people who just seem to be able to knuckle down and get on with losing weight, all of sudden it seems like 'job done', yet I am still struggling away and not getting anywhere fast.

So, I am going to start ww propoints at home, I have the book with the values in (but need to find it) and my calculator. My sister is getting married in august and I'm a bridesmaid. My dress has arrived and it fits, but would look so much better with a stone off. In total I have about another 3.5 stone to lose, but a stone would really help my dress. Also its her hen do in July and I have my outfit, and it fastens, but I wouldnt leave the house in it, lol!! So really need to lose some for that too.

Since January I have lost 10lb - bad I know, especially when I know I could have lost so much more. I love exercise and go to the gym 4 times a week and do acutally work hard when I'm there. But I undo all that effort by eating it all back!! I am a dreadful binge eater and my worst time is at night when the kids are in bed and hubby is at work. I will eat anything and everything - crisps, biscuits, toast, cereal, ice-cream - all the stuff that's good!! Why do I never binge on fruit! If I could kick this habit i'd be laughing as the rest of the day I'm good, but then I just go mad in the evenings. The calorie intake must be huge!!

Anyway, enough of me. I'm planning to start Sunday - so wish me look. xxx

Hello there. I'm new to this site - just joined a few moments ago. You all seem a very friendly bunch, and I hope you dont mind me joining you on your ww at home journey.

So, here's a little about me. I'm 36 years old and live with my hubby and our 2 children, aged 7 (next week) and 2 (soon to be 3). I have been on the weight loss roller coaster for what seems most of my life. I have tried every diet going, but always return to weight watchers as it seems to be what fits best with me. I must have lost a person over the years and gained them back again.

I do have quite a lot to lose, and find it so, so hard. Every day is a battle! I really envy these people who just seem to be able to knuckle down and get on with losing weight, all of sudden it seems like 'job done', yet I am still struggling away and not getting anywhere fast.

So, I am going to start ww propoints at home, I have the book with the values in (but need to find it) and my calculator. My sister is getting married in august and I'm a bridesmaid. My dress has arrived and it fits, but would look so much better with a stone off. In total I have about another 3.5 stone to lose, but a stone would really help my dress. Also its her hen do in July and I have my outfit, and it fastens, but I wouldnt leave the house in it, lol!! So really need to lose some for that too.

Since January I have lost 10lb - bad I know, especially when I know I could have lost so much more. I love exercise and go to the gym 4 times a week and do acutally work hard when I'm there. But I undo all that effort by eating it all back!! I am a dreadful binge eater and my worst time is at night when the kids are in bed and hubby is at work. I will eat anything and everything - crisps, biscuits, toast, cereal, ice-cream - all the stuff that's good!! Why do I never binge on fruit! If I could kick this habit i'd be laughing as the rest of the day I'm good, but then I just go mad in the evenings. The calorie intake must be huge!!

Anyway, enough of me. I'm planning to start Sunday - so wish me look. xxx

Welcome Sweetie :) I started last Friday, first WI today and I have lost 3lb of my 21lb target! I am doing it from home, can't afford meetings or online and its been going so well! Do you have an iphone or iPad? X PS-Did you see I have a diary on here? X

Welcome tashie and good luck with your weight loss.

Serena well done on your 1st weigh in 3lbs is great!

Left not touched my weeklies at all yet. I normally use my activity points in the week and weeklies at weekend. Not touched my activities either yet but that's because I am going for a meal tomorrow night. It's my friends bday and were going to nandos. I have already done my homework and worked out the points for what I will order. My remaining daily and activity points should cover this. If not I may use a few weekly points but that should be it x

Welcome tashie and good luck with your weight loss.

Serena well done on your 1st weigh in 3lbs is great!

Left not touched my weeklies at all yet. I normally use my activity points in the week and weeklies at weekend. Not touched my activities either yet but that's because I am going for a meal tomorrow night. It's my friends bday and were going to nandos. I have already done my homework and worked out the points for what I will order. My remaining daily and activity points should cover this. If not I may use a few weekly points but that should be it x

Hope you have a lovely meal at Nandos Sweetie, everyone always talks about Nandos! X

How are you feeling not using your weeklies Sweet?!
Are you missing them/struggling? Or are you feeling ok and like you're able to get through the week using minimal weeklies?

Good that you've already pointed out what you're going to have.
Always nice to go out for a meal for a friend's birthday.
Just don't fret about it like I did.
Even though I have the points to do such things, and I hadn't even used any weeklies eating it, as you know, I did worry.
Actually... I think that maybe the reason I'm losing so much weight is not because of the food or the exercise, but because I worry away the pounds worrying about whether I'm gonna lose any haha.

Hope everyone is well =)

Thanks serena

Ha ha elfy you do fret when you don't need to as your doing great. Not missed the activity or weekly points I have still had a full size chocolate bar and lower fat packet of crisps on a night :D

Haha. I'm a born worrier.
Can't help it.
I don't worry quite as much as I used to as I've been on antidepressants for the last 6 months or so.
Trying to ease off them as I'm feeling much better, but I missed them for a few consecutive days last week and got myself in a right state. So not quite ready to go cold turkey.
But I'm getting there.

And it's good you're still able to have your snacks without using extras.
Hopefully you'll keep it up for the rest of the week and you'll be able to see whether it works for you come next weigh in =)

Yeah. 2012 was a rough year, but there was a whole combination of stuff going on.
Everything seemed to get better at the same time, so I don't know whether it was due to changing my birth control (and whether I was feeling bad because of hormones) or because I started the medication or because my life just seemed to get better.
Who knows, but I'm doing much better, especially as I'm doing well with my weight loss.
But thanks =)
xx

Yeah. 2012 was a rough year, but there was a whole combination of stuff going on.
Everything seemed to get better at the same time, so I don't know whether it was due to changing my birth control (and whether I was feeling bad because of hormones) or because I started the medication or because my life just seemed to get better.
Who knows, but I'm doing much better, especially as I'm doing well with my weight loss.
But thanks =)
xx

We are all here for you, 2012 was a terrible year for me and one which I don't think I will ever recover from but I had to pick myself up and lose this weight as I don't want 2012 to screw up 2013 and every subsequent year. There are days where I just sit and cry and don't want to see anyone but then I remember that I'm lucky to be walking on this earth....OMG I just started crying writing this, clearly I don't cope as well as I thought lol. X

I'm doing weight watchers from home I'm really enjoying the food I even made a lemon cheesecake can't wait to try it

I'm doing weight watchers from home I'm really enjoying the food I even made a lemon cheesecake can't wait to try it

Welcome Sweetie :) Have you created a diary? X

Back