Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

it will go down juelou, drink plenty of water (ive frequently had bloated days on ww since i started) dont give up xx

Everyone deserves a treat sometimes, and a planned, allowed, calculated treat is nothing to feel guilty about :) Well done on your loss elfy. You are doing brill. chips xx

just thought id share my 2pp treat today i took a 2 ww Greek orange and nectarine yogurt mix it together - dissolve an orange sugar free jelly with quarter of a pint of boiling water and whisk up 4 egg whites with a little sweetener when the jelly has cooled slightly mix the jelly with the yogurt then carefully mix in the fluffy egg whites divide into 2 serving dishes ie wine glass or bowl and chill for 2 hours as an extra treat you can sprinkle the top with a few marshmallows or a tiny bit of flake (extra points ) this serves 2 just adjust to serve more

i must be doing something right lol im actually of my bum cleaning the house havent felt like doing that in a while :) can i track this as activity points ?

Thanks guys.
I really enjoy this forum, because I do come clean about stuff.
I feel like I can't cheat, and that I have to admit when I've had something a little off plan, like chips, a thai meal or cake.
And I wasn't going to have the cake, but I knew how delicious her cakes are, so went with a tiny slice.
And actually, that satisfied the craving.
I enjoyed the slither I had, and that was it. Wasn't craving any more.
Done & dusted.
I earned 82 activity points last week, if I can't use the likes of that for a little treat now and then, then what's the point in earning them?!?!

But yeah, thanks guys for your support =D

No mix the jelly when Its just cool I must admit is was like eating a normal mousse hubby didn't realise it was low fat I also make a cheese cake I use all bran golden crunch blitz and put in the bottom of a glass mix quark jelly and yogurt which ever combo you like poor over the base and set then top with fruit x

***** 82? What do you do?

I didn't swear honestly! Ha ha I said j@sus

Haha. That's funny.
They've started starring quite a few things now.

82 points consisted of... 4 gym sessions (2 1hrs and 2 1hr15s), a 1hr zumba class, a 1hr bodypump class, a 1hr body tone class, a 1hr bodycombat class and a whole bunch of walking (at work mainly).
Thing is, my usual exercise week includes an extra zumba class (was cancelled due to instructor being on holiday) and an aquafit class (cancelled due to BH), but doesn't include the bodypump (I went because my friend wanted to, although she couldn't make it in the end, and I'm usually working my voluntary youth worker job on a tuesday night instead). It also doesn't tend to include so much walking - I'm currently on a work experience through the jobcentre in a retail position so lots of walking about (I'm a bum and I hate it, so quite enjoying having something to do during the day).
But yeah, 82 was a pretty unusual amount.
Although it's day 2 and I've earned 35 (just 134 steps away from earning another point) although have 'used' 10 of them.
Got Zumba tomorrow, Aquafit Monday (although obviously can't wear the pedometer in the pool so they don't usually get counted), Gym Tuesday and Gym, BodyTone & BodyCombat on Wednesday, plus whatever walking I do. So well on the way to getting up high again.
But there's so many ways to be able to earn points.

I'm worn out just reading your post lol I thought I was doing well hitting really stuck in to housework today and experimenting with dessert recipes tonight in the fridge I have chilling a low fat trifle I put a few strawberry in a bowl and poured over sugar free jelly to cover in the morning I will put a small pot of low fat custard 3pp then just before serving put a small squirt of squirt cream on top then a few sugar strands

You did really well getting stuck into the housework.
Every piece of activity counts.
It's what works for everyone.
I do a lot of exercise because my gym membership cost £40 a month, so I'm going to make the most of it.
Also, my boyfriend pays half my membership for me, so I feel that if I don't use it, it's not just my money I'm wasting.
But I really enjoy the classes. They can be tough, but the go so quick and I feel so good afterwards.
Although, as my gym instructor told me, losing weight is 80% diet and just 20% exercise, so despite doing all this exercise, if I hadn't been on weight watchers, I wouldn't have lost half the weight (or cm from my body) as I have done.

And yes, your desserts sound lovely.
I bought some WW jellies the other day, really need to get on setting in the fridge, cuz I love jelly.
I like the idea of the egg whites dessert though - I'm not a huge yoghurt fan, so do you think it would work just as well without the yoghurt and with just the egg whites?

You could try it without but you can't tell that its made with yogurt x

I'll give it a go with the yoghurt then. I don't dislike yoghurt, just don't eat it very often cuz it sometimes makes me belly skewiffy. Thanks for the dessert inspiration.

I'll give it a go with the yoghurt then. I don't dislike yoghurt, just don't eat it very often cuz it sometimes makes me belly skewiffy. Thanks for the dessert inspiration.

We really are very alike, the yogurt I had at the hotel is probably the first yogurt I've had in 6 months! X PS-How unlucky for you to be like me lol. X

Back