Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Haha, haven't you noticed the username?! ;) lol

2.5lbs off today.
Now under 11 stone (just .5lb though, but still under). Less than a stone til target!

Haha, haven't you noticed the username?! ;) lol

2.5lbs off today.
Now under 11 stone (just .5lb though, but still under). Less than a stone til target!

Oh lol! Well done on your 2.5lbs off, that's fab Sweetie! I'm sooooooo hoping I will get into the 8s tomorrow! X ps-You're an inspiration Emma, is that 2 weeks in a row with 2.5lbs off? X

Oh lol! Well done on your 2.5lbs off, that's fab Sweetie! I'm sooooooo hoping I will get into the 8s tomorrow! X ps-You're an inspiration Emma, is that 2 weeks in a row with 2.5lbs off? X

I'm sure you will get into the 8s.
Getting into a new stone bracket is a brilliant feeling.
I had a little pessimistic moment for you then.
I read your starting weight as your current weight.
I thought, yeah, you may make it into the 8s, but that's a hell of a lot of work to get there.
Then realised you're only 9st1.5
You'll definitely make that!

And yep, 2 weeks in a row now, my 3rd 2.5lb loss.
I think it's possibly because I changed my gym routine to more cardio, but I'm not taking it for granted and still going with 2lbs as what I hope to lose each week.
And thank you.
But I wouldn't have been able to do it without the likes of you spurring me on.
We're all here for each other and you are just as motivated, if not more than me.
I'm doing ridiculous amounts of exercise to get my losses, you're unable to, and still losing, so I'm in awe of you.
x

I'm sure you will get into the 8s.
Getting into a new stone bracket is a brilliant feeling.
I had a little pessimistic moment for you then.
I read your starting weight as your current weight.
I thought, yeah, you may make it into the 8s, but that's a hell of a lot of work to get there.
Then realised you're only 9st1.5
You'll definitely make that!

And yep, 2 weeks in a row now, my 3rd 2.5lb loss.
I think it's possibly because I changed my gym routine to more cardio, but I'm not taking it for granted and still going with 2lbs as what I hope to lose each week.
And thank you.
But I wouldn't have been able to do it without the likes of you spurring me on.
We're all here for each other and you are just as motivated, if not more than me.
I'm doing ridiculous amounts of exercise to get my losses, you're unable to, and still losing, so I'm in awe of you.
x

You are such a Sweetie, life is not always easy for me but you really do know the right things to say. I'm hoping that if I was to lose 2lb I would be in the same position as you (0.5lb under the stone bracket) but who knows what the scales will have in store for me! PS-I can't wait to get back into the gym if I can, my aim is to be able to rejoin in September once Poppy goes back to school, it gives me a couple of months to sort my health out and then fingers crossed I will be ready to go. X

i only ever seem to opst on weekends, hehe.

just so you know, i still read girls.

hope you have a fab, sunny weekend. (2lb off for me this week, maintenance is harder than losing!!!!) xxx

i only ever seem to opst on weekends, hehe.

just so you know, i still read girls.

hope you have a fab, sunny weekend. (2lb off for me this week, maintenance is harder than losing!!!!) xxx

Well Done on your 2lb loss or was you not meant to be losing anymore lol. X

Well done Elfy and Bessie and everyone !! Enjoy the sunshine all. chips xx

Can weight watchers be done at home, i have an android ww calculator app but that is it, i am struggling with cc

In the iPhone there's an App called Value Added Diary, not sure if there's an Android Equivalent? It's basically WW App but a fake one, just the one off download cost. X

Hey guys... hope everyone's doing ok.

I've lost another 2.5lbs this week and have now hit my third silver 7.
I'm so pleased.

I also announced in meeting that I'm planning on hitting goal for my birthday in 5 weeks' time.
Bit of an ambitious goal, but I'm going for it.
It's just over 2lbs a week now, and I've been losing 2.5lbs a week atm.
Hopefully I can keep that up and I'll be able to achieve my plan.
Would be fabulous, especially as my birthday is on weigh in day.

hi ladies, weekend poster here :0)

lost another 1lb this week, i dont know how! im MEANT to be maintaining. hmmm.

happy though, just need to stop it from going down anymore.

hope the weather is good for you all and have a fab weekend xxxxxxx

lost another 1lb this week, i dont know how! im MEANT to be maintaining. hmmm.

happy though, just need to stop it from going down anymore

WOW a lot of folk would swap you in a heartbeat for that challenge You have done brilliantly. Just look at those stats ! You must be over the moon. Well done you. chips xx

Well done elfy. You can do it. You have done so well. chips xx

Hi everyone.
Is it ok if i join this thread? Im new to minimins (getting lost looking for things lol) and doing WW from home. I have books etc and wrote alot of things down when i went to group but there are some pp values i may need help with.
Many thanks
Kat

Hi Kat.
Welcome to the thread and to minimins.
I'm a bit of a traitor, as I no longer do ww at home and go to meetings, however this thread has a brilliant bunch of people on it and they've let me stick with them.

We're all here to help each other, so any questions you have, ask them, and one of us will have the answer. Or maybe more than one will, we all have our different takes on things and there might be something you read that really makes sense to you.

How many points are you on?
How much do you have to lose?
And when is weigh in day?

Sorry for the questions, I'm just curious.
I have 26pp per day, weigh in on a Thursday, have lost 1st8 and have 11lbs left to go.

Hi elfy1807
Thanks for your reply!
Im on 30 points per day, and would ideally like to lose 1stone 7lbs before my wedding in october. I weigh on a friday. Unfortunately my favourite foods tend to be sweet so if u can recommend any pp friendly treats id certainly be grateful!
I had my baby 9 months ago and am finding it much harder to lose weight than i have before. I also have sciatica so exercise is limited, swimming can get a bit boring lol xx

I really enjoy the WW cookies - 2pp for 2 cookies, come in a variety of flavours including Toffee, Apple & Cinnamon, Lemon & Currant and Ginger & Raisin.
They're available in Poundland, usually for a box of 8pks of cookies.

I also like the WW cakes, particularly the carrot cake and blueberry slices, just 2pp each.
As well as that, WW do a range of mallows (a bit like pink & whites). They have caramel and raspberry ones and they're both just 1pp each, also available in Poundland for a pack of 4, but sometimes you can find packs of 6 in there.
Stick them in the microwave for 10 seconds as well, and they go all soft and gooey and yummy.

I like snacking on the Weetabix Oaty bars for 2pp each, Mini Jammie Dodgers are 2pp each for a pk of 4 and Mini Party Rings are 3pp each.

Then there's the desserts - The WW Strawberry Meringue Ice Cream is just 4pp and delish.
I also like the WW Sticky Toffee Cheesecake for 5pp and the WW Toffee & Vanilla and Strawberry & Vanilla Whirl Ice Creams just 2pp each.

As you can tell, I really like WW food haha.

I don't know much about chocolate though as I don't like it, but I'm sure someone out there will be able to give you info on some low chocolate bars.

You could probably check this thread out http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-propoints-queries/245220-low-propoints-goodies.html
There may be others, but I haven't come across them as of yet.

Congrats on your baby and on your forthcoming wedding.
I'd imagine it is definitely harder losing baby weight than regular weight, but 1 stone 7 isn't a huge amount to lose, and you've got a really good target. Not too much pressure.
Just under 1.5lbs a week, which is easily manageable.

I agree with swimming being boring. I am not a swimmer in the slightest.
Although I do enjoy aqua fit... is that an option for you?
Also, try and get in lots of walking - the same old typical tips - park a bit further away, get off a bus stop early, walk the long way round, all those bits.

Do you have a pedometer? I love mine.
I would highly recommend getting one and you could challenge yourself to a number of steps per day that isn't going to cause you pain.
Maybe start low and up it each day, or have a weekly total and up that.

I'm not much help on other forms of exercise unfortunately.
I, thankfully, have good health, and exercise a lot.
I'm down the gym 4 times a week and then do up to 6 classes a week also.
But they're all quite high activity classes.

Ooh... maybe pilates?! I enjoy pilates and it's nice and slow and if you spoke to the instructor beforehand about your sciatica, I'm sure they'd advise you on alternatives to the exercises that you can do.
Plus, it's all about your capabilities.
They may try and encourage and motivate you to push yourself harder, to do more, and if you can, then do.
But if you can't, don't.
You don't want to hurt yourself.
After all, it's your workout.
They're being paid to say this stuff.

Hope my HE-UGE essay had some things in there to get you going.
Really sorry for rambling, I do that lol

Sorry, got my cookie flavours mixed up.
Its ginger and lemon, sultana and cinnamon and I think it's lemon & raisin but I've run out of them to tell you for sure. But they also do mixed berries flavour too

Hi everyone.
Is it ok if i join this thread? Im new to minimins (getting lost looking for things lol) and doing WW from home. I have books etc and wrote alot of things down when i went to group but there are some pp values i may need help with.
Many thanks
Kat

Hi Kat, I am doing old / vintage points at home as I can count them in my sleep :zz: never got the hang of pro-points but we are sure to have some common ground. Drop by my Chips with Everything is Back Diary thread as I flit between here, Tuesday weigh in thread etc. Hope you do well. chips xx

Thank you! Some of those sound yum yum yum! Will deffo be trying. I hadnt thought of pilates, i will look up when its on. I was a huge body attack fan but cant do that anymore. And thanks chips, ill take a look xx

Back