Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Does anyone know the pp in french stick please? And also prawns? Ive searched but found varying answers for each (there is a huge possibility ive read the answers wrong or looked in the wrong places lol)
Many thanks!! Xxx

Does anyone know the pp in french stick please? And also prawns? Ive searched but found varying answers for each (there is a huge possibility ive read the answers wrong or looked in the wrong places lol)
Many thanks!! Xxx

60g of prawn is 1pp but dunno bout stick sorry:what:

morning campers, welcome Kat!

had ALL my weekllies plus my dailies yesterday - fat oops. :) hehe.

hope everyone is doing ok :)

morning campers, welcome Kat!

had ALL my weekllies plus my dailies yesterday - fat oops. :) hehe.

hope everyone is doing ok :)

Mornin' Thinking about having lunch :eating: Was up early :rolleyes: You are at goal so much lower and we'll be calling you Beanpole Bessie :p Around 9½ st must be a good weight for your height. Well done again. Aren't food triggars strange. I saw Wakefield and thought Yorkshire Pudding :whistle: Have a good day all. chips xx

Mornin' Thinking about having lunch :eating: Was up early :rolleyes: You are at goal so much lower and we'll be calling you Beanpole Bessie :p Around 9½ st must be a good weight for your height. Well done again. Aren't food triggars strange. I saw Wakefield and thought Yorkshire Pudding :whistle: Have a good day all. chips xx

ha! that made me giggle. hehehe. yorkshire pudding, yum!

beanbole - ha! i have a big tummy still (3 kids have left their mark!) so maybe a wonky beanpole ;-)

what you having for lunch chips? i had ham sarni, with tomatoe on with a packet of french fries.

:)

ha! that made me giggle. hehehe. yorkshire pudding, yum!

beanbole - ha! i have a big tummy still (3 kids have left their mark!) so maybe a wonky beanpole ;-)

what you having for lunch chips? i had ham sarni, with tomatoe on with a packet of french fries.

:)

Sorry for late reply, got sidetracked. For lunch had home made beetroot soupie thingie. I posted recipe of sorts on Susie's Long Term Weight Loss Plan thread. An accidental success which just about sums up my cooking ! My regular thread is Chips with Everything is Back and I am planning to stick a few nice ideas on there in the next few days. Simple but Tasty. I bit like myself :rolleyes: be good. chips xx

Evening ladies, hope your all ok and had a good sunday! I had a WW friendly sunday lunch today, got a bit jealous looking at my H2B's plate but then remembered wedding dress fitting in 2 weeks which spurred me on! Then saw u talking about yorkshire puddings & my mouth started watering lol.
Kat xx

will keep an eye out for your thread. soup sounds yummy!

ha - you make me giggle.

hows things today?

im stuck at what to have, not feeling very foodie, dont fancy anything at all.

we're going away to skegness camping for a week with the kids, no diet will be happening as of this friday, kind of nervous, but im just going to opt for the more sensible options and see where it leads? then im a on a hen night next week when we get back and then been a bridesmaid 3 weeks after, so whatever i gain (cos i will a small mountain) i will have 3 weeks to lose to fit in my dress! hhhmmm. its kinda putting me off going away, but heyho. xxx

Another 2.5lbs off this week.
Just 8.5lbs til goal.
So exciting!!

Hope everyone's well =)

Another 2.5lbs off this week.
Just 8.5lbs til goal.
So exciting!!

Hope everyone's well =)

Well Done Sweetie :) My WI Today....x

You'll do great. You're gonna hit your first mini goal today. I know it. All that walking you've been doing has definitely boosted your weight loss

You'll do great. You're gonna hit your first mini goal today. I know it. All that walking you've been doing has definitely boosted your weight loss

Lets hope so Emma aka The Guru! X

Haha. Wouldn't exactly call myself a guru lol

Hiya all - I am thinking of doing ww from home as it seems a lot of money I am paying to just step on a set of scales as i don't stay for group or use the ww website or app - I have started using the value diary and its fab!!
Anyway my problem is my scales - or my floor - I have bought some new scales but they are very unreliable - can step on and off then on again and I get a different weight - so need a regular set of scales.

Anyway, was thinking of weighing at a boots or something - any advice on some accurate places I can get weighed?

Hiya all - I am thinking of doing ww from home as it seems a lot of money I am paying to just step on a set of scales as i don't stay for group or use the ww website or app - I have started using the value diary and its fab!!
Anyway my problem is my scales - or my floor - I have bought some new scales but they are very unreliable - can step on and off then on again and I get a different weight - so need a regular set of scales.

Anyway, was thinking of weighing at a boots or something - any advice on some accurate places I can get weighed?

My advice would be don't go to Boots! A friend of mine worked there and spoke to the Scales Guy and apparently they are calibrated higher to get u to buy their products!!! I didn't say anything on here but then two separate people said it on here too lol!!! I WI at Public Scales at a local council run gym, I don't do home scales, too inaccurate! X

im starting again this week and doing it from home ....so all motivation and help r greatly received !!! x x

Hey Shell! Welcome Back and Good Luck :) Will you be starting your own diary on here? X

Hi all,well after not bothering with diets full stop and trying sw but not getting on withit I'm a ww person through and through I know where I am,so giving this another go.having blow out over next few days as have a few parties and then starting a fresh on Monday.

Hi all,well after not bothering with diets full stop and trying sw but not getting on withit I'm a ww person through and through I know where I am,so giving this another go.having blow out over next few days as have a few parties and then starting a fresh on Monday.

Will u be starting a diary so we can follow your progress? X

Back