Dolls journey

Hi autumn babe I'm afraid this is not my 1st time on sw. I'm an old fashioned red day girl. I don't seem to lose much on ee so I stick to red. Me and to much unlimited food is not good lol. So at least my carbs are restricted on red and it seems to work well for me. But I must finish what I start. Your doing fab

Thank you. I am never off plan always careful with my syns. We go on holiday on 12th Sept. Which tbh am dreading not so much food wise but drink. I don t want to come back and of put say ten pound on.! After all my hard work.
But I wanted to be 12.7 for my hols. And have taken into account that I will put on on holiday and want to be 11.11 for Christmas.
I have nt been 11.11 since I was 19 some 20 years ago.!
Tbh this is the best plan I have ever been on.!
I only have done ee so not sure how red days work. (will have a read)
But I'm here to sub and help you along the way !!

EE is working for you so I wouldn't change a thing. I go away 29th sept so if I can lose one st in 6 weeks I'll be happy, that will take me to 12 stone. Anything more is a bonus. Think I will have homemade quorn curry for dinner tonight and measured brown rice. I love spicy food.

Well I said to my husband that this week in class I'm going to buy the curry book. As since starting sw I haven't had one. As like you I like spicy food too.!

Hi new me how's ur first week going and autumn babe I've heard the curry book is really good. Oh yes need this weight gone x

Looking at curry book in class last nite looks good, well weigh in was right 13.1 lb so looking at lots recipes to cook over the months. Caron my consultant reminded us 20 weigh ins till Xmas.

How wonderful 18th birthday. When is it. Yes def dance the nite away. Stick to shorts and diet mixers, if you like them, less syns. My fav vodka with either diet lemonade and lime or red bull.

Hey dolly!!
I tried the tandorri monk fish out of the curry book.! Not that nice at all. I prefer tandorri chicken. Will do that next time instead.
Going to try crab cakes next time

Yes brought the curry book in fact just made one for tonite have you had ur first weigh newme. mine was last nite and happy to say lost 5 lb. my poor friend was gutted only lost half lb. then she said not been good, takeaway curry with naan and fried rice and chip shop fish and chips and few halves lagers. So not surprised really. Hope my loss will give her a new focus that this diet really works. I go away 29th sept with my friend only costa del sol for the week. I know I will put weight on, my good intentions go out window on hol. I'm not going to worry about it, just enjoy myself and back on track when I get back. I plan to stay on track and if an occasion pops up enjoy it, back on track nt day, this is the only way I will get to target and don't beat myself up for taking a day off for occasions. So roll on week two, so enjoying it. Long way to go but in it for the long haul. Xxxx

Back