Dolly jorney

Dolly1971

Hi guys I am starting a food diary to hopefully keep me focused and on track. I officially restart tomorrow with a club but I have started today as mon is always a good day to start.
Breakfast = 2 egg omelette with courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, sliced chicken, coriander, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, lemongrass, chilli. I love spicy food and this not only filling but very tasty. I am doing red days this week and see how I get on with that. I've always preferred red days to green or extra easy.
Lunch ?
Dinner?

Still deciding what to have off meals today, not a lot in cupboards till go hopping tomorrow. Do have fish, eggs, chicken and salad and couple spuds left. I hate food shopping go when nothing left in the cupboards, so naughty.

Went shopping so had omelette for breakfast, chicken stir fry for lunch and salmon, salad and jacket spud with homemade coleslaw and half small tub of cottage cheese. Just had few sugar free sweets so need to check syns shouldn't be to high only 5 cals each oh and a banana. Lots water, glass diet lemonade and two cups tea, milk from a choice.
Vegs eaten today mushrooms, courgette, toms, onion, cucumber, lettuce, peppers, gherkins, cabbage, carrot, string onion, bean sprouts. Def think I've had my 5 a day. Lol
my b choice was my jacket spud doing a red day today.

Thursday 15th aug 10.40 am just preparing hubby beef goulash for his dinner, his is made with to many syns not sure what to have, so far not hungry so had apple and cuppa. First dog walk done housework and ironing next.

Today salmon fish cakes very nice, that was for breakfat, not had time for anything else yet busy day and I won't get to sit down till around 9 pm

Back