ProPoints Dollyanna's WW Diary

Dollyanna

I am yet another SW to WW converter! I lost only a few pounds on Slimming World and it wasn't consistent enough for me, I had no patience either! I need a bit more flexibility when it comes to going out with friends and eating out, which is why I am now on Weightwatchers. I started on Tuesday (WW online) and will post my food up until then :)

xxxx

Tuesday 1 May 2012

B:
Oat So Simple Apple & Blueberry with Skimmed Milk (5), Black Tea

L: Asda Moroccon Style CousCous Break (2), Garden Salad, Skips (2)

S: Grapefruit & Apple Cinnamon Crisps (2)

D: Breaded Scampi with Chips & Peas (28)

I went out with friends for dinner tonight!

ProPoints: 27/27
Weeklies: 12/49

Wednesday 2 May 2012

B:
Oat So Simple Golden Syrup with water (4), Black Tea and Grapefruit

L: Roast Vegetable CousCous Break (2), Garden Salad, Skips (2) and WW Chocolate Mini Roll (2)

S: 2 Skips (5), Grapefruit, Melon, 1 tsp Golden Syrup (1), WW Banoffee Dessert (5)

D: WW Beef Lasagne (7)

You'll probably notice that I don't like not using all of my points :D

Weeklies: 13/49

So as you can probably tell keeping to this diary hasn't gone too well the first week but I'm blaming that on my TOTM :p

Still managed not to put anything on so I'm pretty happy with that.) WW Chocolate Mini Roll (2)

Yesterday's diary below:

Tuesday 8 May 2012

B:
Oat So Simple Golden Syrup with skimmed milk (5), 2 clementines, skinny latte (2)

L: Moroccan CousCous Break (2), Skips (2), Munch Bunch Double Yogurt (2), Grapefruit

S: Kelloggs Cocopops Cereal Bar (
2), WW Chocolate Mini Roll (2), M&S Cafe Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie (9)

D: WW Steam & Serve Chicken Chop Suey (5)

Activity Points earned: 4

Weeklies: 0/49
Activity: 4/4

Hey dollyanna, as promised I read your posts:). Its great........ it looks like you are new to watcher watchers too. We are also of similar weight so i will be following your progress and will try to give you as much help as possible.

I started off at 12 stone and had my first weigh in last week.......Lost 6 pounds in week 1. Have my second weigh in tomorrow....... not planning to have any weight lost as went a bit wild during the Bank Holiday. Knew what the consequences would be so have been planning all week to be as good as possible with the hope i will be able to maintain my weight and not see a gain tomorrow :eek:

Wednesday 9 May 2012

B:
Nescafe Mocha (3), Munch Bunch Double Yoghurt (2), Orange

L: Moroccan CousCous Break (2), Asda Noodle Break (1), Skips (2), Grapefruit

S: Kelloggs Cocopops Cereal Bar x 2 (
5), Nescafe Skinny Latte (2), Mini Milk (1)

D: Chicken Breast (6), SW chips (3), Sweetcorn (2), Heinz BBQ Sauce (1)

Activity Points earned: 2

Weeklies: 1/49
Activity: 2/2

Hey dollyanna, as promised I read your posts:). Its great........ it looks like you are new to watcher watchers too. We are also of similar weight so i will be following your progress and will try to give you as much help as possible.

I started off at 12 stone and had my first weigh in last week.......Lost 6 pounds in week 1. Have my second weigh in tomorrow....... not planning to have any weight lost as went a bit wild during the Bank Holiday. Knew what the consequences would be so have been planning all week to be as good as possible with the hope i will be able to maintain my weight and not see a gain tomorrow :eek:

Hello! Yes we are :) 6lbs in an amazing loss in a week!! I would be over the moon! Ha I think everyone does, but who knows, I hope it's a loss or even a STS for you.

Thank you I'll need as much help as possible as I give up quite easily i'm afraid. Just thinking about summer creeping closer is giving me the willpower to stick to it this time, and remembering how I felt last summer when I had to get a bit more flesh out! Will keep following your diary for ideas :)

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be fine! :D
xxx

Hi Hun, I switched from SW to WW too and started the same day as you! How are you finding it compared to SW? X x

lilbabyfish said:
Hi Hun, I switched from SW to WW too and started the same day as you! How are you finding it compared to SW? X x

Im finding it so much better over here! I can eat what I want now...just in smaller portions ;) also the flexibility to have pp at the weekend too! So far so good. How about you? Xxx

Yeah I'm really enjoying it :) got too bored with SW felt like I was eating same things all the time and ended up slipping off the wagon! WW is definately more convenient and love the weeklies - tend to use all mine on Nandos and Ben & Jerrys! X x

Thursday 10 May 2012

B:
Nescafe Mocha (3), Banana, Orange, Grapefruit

L: Chicken & Phili sandwich (6), Skips (2), Grapefruit and Cadbury Crunchie (5)

S: Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel bar (
6)

D: WW Ocean Pie (5), WW Caramel Crunch (5)

Activity Points earned: 2

Weeklies: 3/49
Activity: 2/2

Yeah I'm really enjoying it :) got too bored with SW felt like I was eating same things all the time and ended up slipping off the wagon! WW is definately more convenient and love the weeklies - tend to use all mine on Nandos and Ben & Jerrys! X x

Yeah all I ever ate was pasta and SW chips! I paid £5 a week to stand on a scales to tell me I had either stayed the same or lost 0.5lb. I don't have the willpower for it. Am thinking I might need to do a bit of exercise with Weightwatchers though! At least you get rewarded for it ;) Do you do any extra exercise or seeing how you get on without it? I have next to no willpower to do anything when I get in from work so am thinking I might need to do it before work in the morning.

Ben & Jerrys, I really want that now! Might have some tonight seeing as I won't be spending 2729903pp on wine.

xx

Friday 11 May 2012

B:
Nescafe Skinny Latte (2), Scrambled Egg (4)

L: Indian Style Tandoori Chicken Salad (3), Skips (2), Melon, Orange

S: Munch Bunch (2) 2 Slices of Coffee Cake :eek: (9)

D: Chicken Chop Suey (5), Special Chow Mein (5), Beef with Cashew Nuts (6), Malibu & Diet Coke (3)

Weeklies: 18/49

Saturday 12 May 2012

B:
Toasted brown bread (2), Butter (1), Grapefruit

L: 80 g Salmon Fillet (2), Lettuce, Red Onion, Large Skinny Caramel Latte (5)

S: Orange, 2 Daim Bars (9)

D: Weight Watchers Chicken Tikka Masala (9)

Weeklies: 19/49

Sunday 13 May 2012

B:
2 Crumpets (5), Butter (1)

L: WW Tomato soup (2), Cucumber, WW Lemon Cake Slice (2)

S: Banana, Butterkist Toffee Popcorn (3), WW Jaffa Mini Roll (2), WW Carrot Cake Slice (2)

D: Weight Watchers Chicken & Mushroom Pie (8), WW Toffee Sundae (2), WW Hot Chocolate (1)

Weeklies Left: 30/49

WAAAHHHH!!! Weighed in this morning and I've put on 2lbs?! I'm getting so disheartened!

No more picking in between and no more articficial sweetner in my tea (i've read somewhere that it can actually make you put on weight). Starting the 30 day shred today aswell. I feel like I want to start from week 1 now instead of week 3! I might change this on my online weightwatchers.

I am not giving up this time. Summer is literally just around the corner...:cry:

I've done exactly the same, picked at everything and put 1lb on! I started again yesterday! And thinking of starting 30 day shred too need to start toning up! X x

Oh Noo :( when I got on the scales I thought WHHATTT but then I realised I had actually been in the fridge & cupboard a few times without tracking...

Yeah the 30 day shred is quite good really! Have you got it then? I'm unsure of whether to track my activity points though. I don't really want to to be honest! Xxx

Okay so I am officially starting afresh from today. Luckily recieved all my new WW books from Ebay this morning, I had the old ones and might have been pointing things wrong. I am also with Weight Watchers Online but I have a written journal too now.

I've decided to start from Week 1 again because I wasn't taking it seriously, and now I've realised that I can't do that! I need to point EVERYTHING that enters my mouth, I'm not counting walking to and from work as activity points because I used to do this before anyway...but any other exercise like exercise dvds I will count as activity points, this will (I hope) encourage me to move more to earn my points.

I am also not touching artificial sweetner, I used to put ALOT of this in my tea and coffee, but I read somewhere that this can actually sabotage your diet. I am going to drink at least 3 mugs of green tea a day and aim for 1.5 litres of water. I will drink a coke zero in the evening to help curb my sugar fix.

Hopefully with all these action points I will see a loss next week...lets see how it goes! xxx

Hi Lovely,

just caught up on your diary, we are similar weights i was 12st 8.5lbs at last weigh in! i had a bad week last week and i STS i was lucky tbh! i like you did WW perfect and then i would magically forget that throughout the course of the day i had stuffed two homemade brownies in my mouth (basically butter, chocolate, more chocolate and more butter)!!! had KFC last week and pizza......just not gd at all!!!

So brand new week for me too, been v gd and still have 31 weeklies left, usually by this time i only had 10 weeklies left! hoping it will pay off, i have my birthday night out on Saturday and not only am i being gd because i want to look gd obvs but also WW will be out the window that night so it will do damage and dont want to sabotage my whole week as well as saturday night! am thinking that by the time WI next fri comes around again i may have been able to correct things :)

anyway, here to follow your diary now thought we could offer each other support xxx

Back