DollyGirl's Diary!

Aww, thankyou, I am quite focused and I'm finding I had more willpower than I thought I did!

I've got a little story haha, we were going to get my younger brother from school, picked him up a subway and got some peppermint tea (hell, sainsbury's bakery and subway smells!) then go pick him up...and the car wouldn't start, tried again, no avil, it was only serviced and MOT'd YESTERDAY! so in the end the guys from the garage came and sorted it out, and it's going to be repaired tomorrow but they're not convinced of what's wrong yet :S

But I got to sit in the -1 car with my brother who walked from school to meet us and his subway for an hour! it was hell and I kept considering cheating, but in the end I stayed strong and waited till I got home, but man I've never ran to my blender that fast!

just had my little meal and I'll have my last shake around half past 8 then it's another day down!!

Oooh I couldn't of done that, I love love love subway the smell is devine so well done u on resisting u should be proud! Hope the car gets sorted soon!!

Thankyou! there was a point when I was like "I'm just guna go in, I'm guna just go in!" but I resisted. Subways are amazing :(
I hope the car gets sorted soon, we spent a pretty penny on it yesterday and now it's acting up :(

Hope they fix it for free as they only had it yesterday!

I hope so too, it's my mum's car and she needs it tomorrow to run my brother to school, this should be my argument for my own car! My boyfriends car is having issues too, so it might be more trouble that it's worth to have my own.

How's your day been?

Welll done you! I must be a sadistic cause I bought my other half a celebratory subway after my first WI.

Honestly you get a few weeks in, and it's like 'wow, I've been doobg this for weeks now and it doesn't feel that long'. That and seeing the figures go down on the scales is a huge moral boost.

X

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm looking forward to my WI and hoping I get a nice number.

Gosh! the smell makes me sooo hungry!
I've just got to devise a plan for next week as I'm going to see my Boyfriend, no blender and no scales :(

Take some with you!!!!

Good luck girl :) x

Thankyou! you too :)

It's sorted now, I was worried about making up shakes without a blender and my trip there and back on the train, but productions changed so there's no need for him :) means hopefully next time I'll be able to have some bars and things to help for train journeys and stuff.

Have any of you girls had any bad reactions on telling your friends/family that you're doing this diet?

DollyGirl92 said:
Thankyou! you too :)

It's sorted now, I was worried about making up shakes without a blender and my trip there and back on the train, but productions changed so there's no need for him :) means hopefully next time I'll be able to have some bars and things to help for train journeys and stuff.

Have any of you girls had any bad reactions on telling your friends/family that you're doing this diet?

I haven't told mine, I have obviously told my hubby and he is very supportive and then only my closest friends, who just leave me to it, I think they didn't think I would stick it out!!!

Most people I've told have been supportive but the odd person gives it the old 'lose it fast and it comessage back on even faster' crap, but i just ignore those people. Kinda seems like some of the time they're just jealous of us being pro active
X

I've told my boyfriend and my 2 best friends. My boyfriend is fine with it, but he doesn't actually care. Like, he doesn't really mind the size I am now, he says he won't care when I'm smaller, but he wouldn't care if I was bigger either. My friends are a bit...iffy about it, but they'll live. I was just wondering how other peoples family/friends reacted.

Ive been leaving abroad when i started the only person who knows is my husband...who just lets me get on with it as long as I still fed him his happy...i guess this is his way of supporting me...

He grilled me on the diet before i started i guess to get an understanding and that was it really.

Havent told my friends cos i dont like people trying to pull me down or constantly asking me how am getting on..

However I believe my mum would support me...anything to see me a healthy size...

My friends on the other hand i would not tell...

I am due back in the UK next month and when people as how i did it...i wont be telling the CD (sounds bad i know) ill just say less calories.

I will only share with those also battling with weight and to be honest none of my friends do.

My-year2012 said:
Ive been leaving abroad when i started the only person who knows is my husband...who just lets me get on with it as long as I still fed him his happy...i guess this is his way of supporting me...

He grilled me on the diet before i started i guess to get an understanding and that was it really.

Havent told my friends cos i dont like people trying to pull me down or constantly asking me how am getting on..

However I believe my mum would support me...anything to see me a healthy size...

My friends on the other hand i would not tell...

I am due back in the UK next month and when people as how i did it...i wont be telling the CD (sounds bad i know) ill just say less calories.

I will only share with those also battling with weight and to be honest none of my friends do.

People are noticing my weight loss and ask how I have done it, I just say low carb and plenty of excercise and they accept that, I hate people always asking how I am doing too, drives me insane!!!

So many people have such negative opinions on VCLD without really knowing the facts, they often just hear shock factor headlines about them, when they're people who were doing it wrong!

DollyGirl92 said:
So many people have such negative opinions on VCLD without really knowing the facts, they often just hear shock factor headlines about them, when they're people who were doing it wrong!

Exactly the few friends I have told I have explained that If u don't do it properly it won't work, and they always say that as soon as u start eating again it will all go back on, but if you follow the steps back up to gradually introduce food then it won't!! The people who put the weight back on are people who have just gone back to old eating habits and not listened and then they slag the diet off saying it is rubbish!!

Day 5! very excited for my WI in now :)
I have a planned day off next Friday as it's all changed again and it would mean having nothing between 3pm till around 10pm (train, my boyfriend and his bestfriend going out to dinner, then a 2 hour drive back to Liverpool) so I'm having that day off, but I'm not going to be binge eating as I'm going to make sensible choices for that day, and then get straight back on on Saturday. But I will also miss my second weigh in so I will have longer to recover from my afternoon off.

Comes round quickly doesn't it?!

As long as you stick to carbon free stuff on your day off you should be fine, and there are ideas in the book of foods you can go for

X

Haha *carb free x

Back