DollyGirl's Diary!

Thankyou all! it really does help keep you going, our CDC is really happy too, my dad's 15lb being the biggest loss she's seen in the first week.

I'm worried I'll be let down by my weigh in next week which will be on Wednesday as I'm going to be at my boyfriends, we've got an unavoidable meal out on Friday night and a maybe lunch on Tuesday, even though I have planned what I'd get based on the places we'd go and they are minimal carb but so hopefully they won't be too bad but i'm still expecting a small loss or STS, but the week after i'll be 100% again.

Wow! Congrats on all that weightloss :) really shows how worthwhile the diet is and I'm looking forward to My weigh in for (hopefully!) some motivation

Massive congrats huni :)
I didn't lose big on my 2nd week but unfortunately that's sometimes the way with this diet. You usually make up for it after a couple of weeks so don't get hung up if it's not as big as you hope.

As for meals just stick to one course and keep with your plan, as low carb as possible and I'm sure you'll be fine

X

Thankyou! I'm hoping I still loose, cause even if I'm out of ketosis, I'd still be eating very low calories probably around 800 so I should in theory still loose but I'm only hoping for a pound or so. Plus, it's all weight right? a a pound is still a pound less than I was before!

My plan is that if I can convince the boys to go to Nandos, I'll get a double chicken breast burger with a side salad and I'm not going to eat the bun, I will probably add some sauce but minimal amounts, then till Tuesday I will be 100% SS not SS+ as I won't have any scales at my boyfriends (when I was living with him full time, I used to guess almost everything, now he's on his own, he only eats oven/microwave food cause he's lazy!).
I've decided that on Tuesday I'm going to try be good as gold, but I'm 'allowed' to get something if I need too, but most of the time my friend won't even really want food, just coffee, but I've decided where I'll try get her to go if I do need food so I can make the safest choice possible, which would be a burrito bowl without rice and with double meat, so it's pretty low calorie, but tomato is quite high Carb so it could take me out of Ketosis, but then I'll be back 100% till my Birthday, so hopefully it will all even out. Also I've promised myself that when I'm eating I will enjoy it, not feel guilty cause if I can't enjoy it because I'm feeling guilty, what was the point in having it?

Oh, and the Banana Shake gets a huge thumbs up! probably my fav so far

Good for you! Glad you're staying positive :) as you say, what's the point in eating at all if you always feel guilty about it? I have a meal about once a week (stick to chicken and salad) and my losses are ok.
There are loads of spices you can have to make stuff taste nice.

A loss is better than no loss!

X

Got everything I need for my time away, all should be fine for it!
Tonight I decided to make some chicken and broccoli and made the chicken with Mexican seasoning and it was really nice.
I'm excited to keep going now, I feel really motivated again so hopefully I won't get a slump again.

Pre-made shakes are soo nice!

My boyfriend is so annoying with changing plans, but I think I've made him settle on a plan now for Friday night....boys!?

Last edited:
I'm loving being able to have bars this week, they're so satisfying!
Had to pass up an outing today with my cousins as I don't think I could have handled ordering all their McDonald's then taking them bowling, and the bowling alley is quite hard to be in as they have a cafe in it that does amazing food, and the kids won't be able to not get something cause that's what they're like!

I do find this diet very hard to fit around my life, as I know in a few weeks I have a trip to Holland to go and see family with my Mum, and that will be hard to pass up all this food that we love and rarely get, but hopefully we're going back in the Summer when I'll be at my goal.

Finding it hard today, not the diet it's self but turning down all the social things! it's half term now for most of my friends at college/uni so people have been out every night and I've hard to turn down every invite :( cause I don't think I can go out and not have a drink with them.

DollyGirl92 said:
Finding it hard today, not the diet it's self but turning down all the social things! it's half term now for most of my friends at college/uni so people have been out every night and I've hard to turn down every invite :( cause I don't think I can go out and not have a drink with them.

That's the worst thing about this diet... but your friends will still be there after and do will the drinks... just think of how much more fun you will have!

I didnt think I could cope with going out without a drink but its actually not too bad if its just a trip to the pub. It actually helps my water intake!

X

Could u not just have water? If they are true friends they wouldn't push drink at you, and u seem strong enough to just have water and still have a gd time! It is hard to do this diet if you have a social life, but putting your social life on hold whilst u do cd is so worth it, just think of he gd times when u are happier and reached your goal!!! Keep at it hun u are doing so well!!!

Friday night didn't go as well as I wanted it too :( we ended up eating somewhere I couldn't pick a safe option at, but it didn't take me out of ketosis! I did feel very guilty though.
Saturday was fine, decided to have a milk allowance instead of food cause we don't have digital scales here which was a nice change and Sunday was fine but I wasn't too good with my water though.
Today I'm managing okay but I just, feel like I've put weight on, but it's probably just my change in routine as I'm not very good with that but hopefully it'll all be fine on Wednesday when I get weighed!

Wouldnt worry too much dolly, if you're still in keto then you can't have gained. Keep up the good work and those numbers in the scales will keep going down.

X

So I'm back home now, had a weird few days, I'm finding it harder and harder to say goodbye to my Boyfriend everytime!

I did struggle and I couldn't always have all my packs (yesterday was awful!) as I had people around me all the time but I've still lost, probably around 1-2lb but that's less than I weighed before! so that's okay :) I just have to remember that this is for the long run, it's not instant it's about getting to my goal!

Also, beanflower I just noticed in another thread, you're getting married in Guisborough? you must live not too far from me then, my boyfriend's from Guisborough and we walk past St Nicholas's on the way to his best friends house! I love it there.

Small world! I live in guisborough :)

Very small world! I'd love to live there, I think it's really really nice.

Going to get weighed in about 10 minutes, kind of nervous but if I've not lost that much, I do know why cause of Friday night so it's not like I'd have a small loss/STS and have been 100%

You will have lost, you haven't eaten enough not to!
Even if the scales aren't nice fat will be disappearing.

Good luck! X

Gd luck dollygirl sure u will do fab

Back