DollyGirl's Diary!

Not a big fan of the new chili from Slim n Save, bit of an odd texture!

Another day down...I've discovered reading again and having a good book has meant I have no time to think of food!

Reading is awesome. What stuff do you like to read? I've got an obsession with fantasy. Can't wait till summer when I've got more time to read again!

It's The Hunger Games that's got me! I'm loving it, I'm reading the second book in the three 'Catching Fire' and last night I said "right, I'll read for half an hour, then go to bed" it turned into one more chapter, one more chapter...then it was twenty past one! oops!

I've found it's been a while since I've really gotten into a book, I generally prefer sort of young adult stuff, I like a mixture, I've been told I need to read Game Of Thrones next and give that a try, but the Hunger Games is great, the film comes out next week and I'm really excited!

Ah awesome, I love reading, got really into it again when I started this diet but haven't had time to read much as of late.
I got really into the sue grafton alphabet series, all about a private detective, I love em :D

Me too! I can go like 6-7 months without picking up and book, and now I've not stopped reading for about a week. I'll have a look into that one, it sounds interesting. I've been told I have to read Game of Thrones so my best friend has someone to talk about it with.

Plus side of giving my Boyfriend the Hunger Games to read, I've managed to get him to stop reading Stephen Hawkings 'A Breif History of Time' and watching so much of The Big Bang Theory...he actually started to think about going back to uni to do Physics and start all over again!

I've ran out of Chocolate Truffa Bars and my life is now meaningless...hopefully my slim n save stuff with some tomorrow or Friday, I keep thinking it's Tuseday so it was a nice surprise to see that it is in fact Wednesday.

Hahaha! My fiances not much of a reader, he bought a book about the titanic he was reading in the shop while I was browsing and he hasn't picked it up again since!
I really like the books, I have a-j , still have a few left but already looking into buying the next ones so I don't run out!

Thought I run out of choc truffas but found 2 in my bag yesterday yay!
So need to put an order in for that make & cheese, just need to wait until pay day :(

Ooh I have just bought hunger games on my kindle, can't wait to start reading it as Sooooo many people have said how gd it is! I love reading but since Xmas I haven't found anything that I can get into, used to be totally obsessed with the supernatural stuff, still am but need to find something different to get into!!

I was skeptical with it having been recommended to me by my brother but it was great!
I love books on the titanic, very excited for all the tv programs to come on soon with it having been a 100 years.

I have no bars of any kind :( I may need to go get an atkins one to last till my Slim n Save ones. I really don't like the Cambridge ones.

So today my family and I decided that we're not going to go on Holiday this year :( we were going to go to Holland for 2 weeks but we've decided it just costs too much, and we're going to pit that towards getting back to America next year.
I'm happy and a bit let down about it, happy as it means I don't have to worry I'm not going to be at goal for it and feel insecure, but gutted we're not going on Holiday.

So now it's just back to the goal of 10st 7 for the 31t of July which is James's Birthday,

I've been hugely over-sleeping the last few days, I think my medication is doing it to me, on the plus side that does mean my day is shorter and that's less time to be hungry!

No sign of Slim n Save stuff yet but I'm hoping this afternoon or tomorrow, it'll be typical and tomorrow is the one day this week I've had something important to do.
Any recommendations on After-Shave for Dad's? he's 52 on Saturday and normally a box of thorntons brazil nut toffee and a bottle of Drakkar Noir ordered from the internet does it, but he's on this diet too and he's told us he's willing to try something new! anyone have any ideas? he's a pain to buy for.

I always buy my dad Hugo boss and he loves it, he is 54 so similar age!!!

Oooh, which one? I like the way they smells but I need to make sure I don't get him one that my boyfriend has haha, that would be odd.

I've got a little list of ones that according to the internet are not too far off his regular one, it's quite a thing for my Dad to be willing to try something new has he's worn Drakkar Noir for the past 20 years, and tried something else once!

I have either bought him the original one which is in a grey box it the Hugo boss blue!

James has Bottled Boss and Bottled Boss Night as well as Hugo, Gurlain Pour Homme, Only the Brave and Fuel for life...he needs no encouragement when it comes to smelling nice haha! He's going to buy another at the end of the month too, I only own one Purfume and it was my Christmas present from him!

I've got a little list of ones which are apparently in the same vein as Drakkar, hopefully we'll find one for him that he likes, he had a short spell with Davidoff Cool Water.

I only have one bottle too I love Burberry and jean Paul gaultier I love it when my hubby wears jean Paul gaultier ;)

I just have Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, I really want Miss Dior Cherie and Coach Poppy.

So excited to make a salad tonight!

Had my salad and saving my last bar till later on tonight as a treat.

Planning out my food for this weekend, glad I have loads of premade shakes and bars as I'm going to be out all day on Saturday in Guisborough visting my boyfriend's family, going to wear something other than all black so maybe they'll be able to tell I've lost weight.

Go dolly! Not long and you'll be able to sample the delights of nightlife in Guisborough too.

Back