DollyGirl's Diary!

Ahh, nights out in Guisborough...we went out loads over the summer and Christmas, the pub that used to be the seven stars is nice, cannot for the life of me remember what it's called now. but the boys generally prefer Courtyard or fiddles, but I don't really like fiddles it's always so quiet., the woman ID James a couple months back which amused him as he's been going in there since he was 16, he's not 23 haha at Christmas we went out and the rubgy team were on a nigh out, came into courtyard ordered 25 half pints of larger and 15 half pints of cider, sang (read; shouted) two christmas songs, then ran across to fiddles...I wonder if she ID'd everyone of them like she did us, she'd have had a hell of a time!
We went out in Redcar in July which was a surprisingly good night, I think it was more the company though.

Had a good day today, wondered round the metro for hours, tried on this lovely top in Miss Selfridge that WASN'T black! (I've worn nothing but black for about 2 years) in a size 16, and my mum passed me the 14 as the 16 looked too baggy, the 14 looked lovely and fitted but I'm going to wait and get it for my Birthday in a 12 I hope! I've never felt so happy, I almost cried, it was amazing to wear something other than black and actually not feel like a heffalump!

Oooooh Dolly it sounds like youve had a lovely day! Well done on fitting into a 14 (I can only dream!) You must must must wear colour no matter what your size or shape! Black really doesnt suit most people!

You'll get that top in a 12 in no time at all! YAY

See, I've always been told black suits me, cause I'm very pale and neutral toned, but I'm just bored of it! it's my safety slimming colour and I need to stop wearing it, it's black leggings, a black vest top and then a coloured cardi every day and it's so boring, started to ease myself into colours again with some scarves and things, hopefully one day I'll feel comfortable in a white tank top and jeans and I can just go out!

This was the top
Animal Head Tunic Vest - Tops - Clothing - Miss Selfridge

What do you guys think? I'm really stuck on something to wear for my Birthday :(

Tops fab hun deffo get it!!! Get a smaller size as an insentive to shrink!

Thanks girls! I might buy it in the twelve next week and then have it for my birthday! there was another nice one in Topshop, similar style and length but cream with a skull on it, it was a little sheer but I thought with a black little body thing under it (so you can't see the band of my leggings through it), and a grey one with a cross on it.

I'm so excited that I might have new clothes...that aren't black!!

My slim and save stuff came, so I have bars for today, I'm bringing two bars and a chocolate tetra with me today so hopefully I should be all good for being out all day, last time though, my boyfriend and his parents had fish n chips and it smelled so good!

My 23 year old cousin died today =/ I'm not sure how to carry on tonight.
I just want to eat whatever I want, curl up into a ball and cry, I can't believe any of this is happening and I can't make it go away, or make it better for anyone.

DollyGirl92 said:
My 23 year old cousin died today =/ I'm not sure how to carry on tonight.
I just want to eat whatever I want, curl up into a ball and cry, I can't believe any of this is happening and I can't make it go away, or make it better for anyone.

Oh god.... I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry.... tragic. I'll remember you all in my prayers xxx

Omg i am so so sorry for your loss!! I know it won't help but big hugs and you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

Thankyou so much girls.

My boyfriend lost his brother in a similar way last July and I don't know how he managed to be so strong and only cry a tiny bit twice. I don't think I've stopped for more than half an hour since I was told. Trying very hard not to cheat but I really want too, may just have an extra pack as I'm really struggling.

Oh sweetie! I'm so sorry for your loss. Really hope you're ok xx

I'm feeling a bit better today, just so tired as I couldn't get to sleep last night, my weigh in is later =/ I don't think I've lost much and I'll probably be retaining water as I've been crap at it this weekend with drinking my water.
I'm so so tired and I want really want carbs, I just want all carbs!

Beanflower! you look beautiful in your avatar.

Don't worry if you haven't done as well this week, you've got a bloody good excuse!

Thank you :) was very happy to be fitting back into that shirt.

Hope the weigh in goes ok x

Another 4lbs, very proud of it! 22lbs in total now!

Hoping that this week I'll be able to stick to it properly, we've got some tough days ahead but hopefully I can do it, I managed yesterday which was probably the hardest day, so I'm sure I can do it!

I also love the colour of your hair.

Fantastic loss hun well done, you are showing true strenght and courage to stick to cd at a sad time like this, u should be proud of yourself, big hugs xxx

Wow I'm so pleased for you! You're doing so well :)

My little brother's a hairdresser so luckily he colours it for me x

Thankyou also much! I don't think I could stick to CD if it wasn't for this, and I know if this hadn't kept me stuck to it for 6 weeks now that I'd never be able to stick through it with this happening.
Everyones been so lovely and supportive, I'm never sure what to say to anyone other than thanks, it means so much to me xxx

I wish I could have my hair red, it didn't look right on me when I had it, I keep being told I should try it again but cause my hair is such a dark brown I'd have to strip it and knowing me, I'd keep it for about a week then hate it again. It looks lovely on you.

Managed to stick again, allowed myself a bit of extra lettuce (I know! naughty naught!), got my water down me and my CDC popped round to ask how we were as she only lives around the corner and she told me she was a bit worried that with being out and about and often round my grans (me, CDC and my gran all live on the same estate) that I may struggle.
Planning to go down to Nunthorpe and Guisborough tomorrow, going to see James's cousin for a bit and then we're going to go through to his parents for a little bit as if anyone knows what we're going through right now it's them. James's mum rang me to tell me she'd bought me a Lint Dark Bunny to cheer me up and then remembered that I'm on CD! she said she'll save it for me for Easter.

Funeral Arrangements are being made, decided I may not stick 100% that day but instead try to make sensible choices when it comes to the small family gathering after as we're not having a proper wake, not going to have a drink or anything, I know I can get through the day without it. I'm quite proud of myself for sticking to it, taking my Gran to ASDA and turning down the food, my Gran has a tendency of in times of sadness to spoil me and my two younger cousins with food, but she's been so supportive!

Yeah if you decide you don't like it then red can be a nightmare to get rid of.

You're doing well, especially under the circumstances. You seem to be coping really well. Keep up the good work and I hope you're ok x

Back