Dolly's been on a diet for 10 years, it's time to get to goal weight!

This weather is gorgeous :cool:

Next year I will be in a nice summery outfit and not feeling like shamu the whale.

Dxxx

Hi Dolly - I can completely relate, I think I've been on some form of 'diet' for the last ten years also!

p.s what's a 'tequila dinner' ? It sounds fun! :D x

Oh me & a couple of girls I worked used to meet up for dinner and a few drinks but we always just ended up on the tequila so now we just go out with the full intention of having tequila for dinner.

Always a messy one!

Dxxx

Hey Dolly, How are you getting on. I just started Cambridge and wondered if you are still doing it? Know how you feel about dieting for 10 years! I have never done a VLCD before, but I feeling like this may be a great thing.

Hey blossom18,

I'm really struggling at the moment but it has nothing at all to do with the plan, I actually loved Cambridge.

I will get back on to it, just a bit depressed and struggling in how to change my bad food habits.

I just use food as a crutch to deal with all of my emotions and it's not helping at all.

Good luck, I will join you back on the plan soon.

Dxxx

I just read your posts and I need to say you're not drinking enough! 500ml water is way under the guidelines. You need to be having at least 2.5 litres as plain water.(or water with the water flavouring) You can't count the water you add to the shakes. Tea and coffee is an added extra. My consultant recommended 4 litres a day. I actually have 4.5 litres a day, plus tea and coffee, plus the water I add to the shakes. Not drinking enough can not only make it much harder to stick to, but can also be dangerous for your kidneys.

Back