Dolly's JUDDD Diary - 10st Goal

Dollyanna

Hi everyone,

I'm Dolly and I have flirted with different diets since I was born - It feels like that anyway!

I'm a healthy weight, but I'm not happy with my body (who is?!) - and I would love to get to 10st, I think that would make me a size 10.

I'm 11st 2.5lbs at the moment and a comfortable size 12.

Today is my first DD, it will be interesting to see how I get on because I only decided to start this diet about 2 hours ago. I think usually I will try and hold off eating for as long as possible and then have something to eat in the evening, but I sort of c*cked that up a bit already.

My JUDDD plan this week is as follows:

Monday - DD
Tuesday - UD
Wednesday - DD
Thursday - UD
Friday - DD
Saturday - UD
Sunday - UD

Does that look ok? How many calories should I be having on an ID?

x

Last edited:
I should probably mention my calorie allowances on DD and UDs:

DD - 426 :sigh:
UP - 2130 :D

Today is going as follows:

Slice of malt loaf: 110
Splash of SS milk: 15
Berocca tablet: 5
10 slices of ham: 110
Coffee: 61
= 301 calories

That leaves 125 calories to have tonight. Which is basically air or dust. Can't wait.

In future I will hold off eating on a DD for as long as possible or before I start shouting obscenities at everyone.

It's nearly 5pm and my hunger pangs are only lasting about 15 minutes at a time so it's bearable. I do feel really tired though, not sure if that's related to this diet though.

Just a quick update - nearly bedtime and I've had 65g smoked salmon for dinner which is 120 calories. I also had a black tea and a Pepsi max.

So glad it's over but wasn't too bad to be honest! Up day tomorrow! Night everyone x

Thanks Irish Ozzie :)

Up day went well (of course it did, I could eat!!)

Down day tomorrow is as follows:

145g of blueberries - 83kcal for breakfast
10 slices of ham - 110kcal for lunch
Egg on toast - 165kcal for dinner

And around 60kcal if I need them later. Looks better now I've divided it into 'meals'

here to follow and good luck gorgeous xxx

here to follow and good luck gorgeous xxx

Thank you! :)

Ok well today has turned into an ID and that is no one's fault but my own. But I will have a down day tomorrow, a ID on Friday or maybe an DD on Friday depending on how brave I am.

This is how it went very swiftly wrong....

B: Blueberries 70 calories, Half a muffin 200 calories

L: Pret tuna baguette 486 calories, White Choc reeses peanut butter cups 220 calories

YIKES!!! This all equals 976 calories. But we will say 1000 to be safe.

However there is still room for it to be an ID. I will leave 200 calories for egg on toast later and that will be the end of my binge.

Feel so bad :(

Back