Dollyshoes_ Simple Start Diary!

Wow Vegas will be amazing! And a lb a week is very achievable :) I'm going to LA this summer to visit my brother and I'm hoping to tie a weekend in Vegas into the plans too, I've never been and would really love to go.

Your brunch sounds yum!

I'd love to go to LA. My hubby wants to hire a motorbike and drive there but will have to see. You should deffo do vegas it's amazing!!! My mum is renewing her wedding vows and I bought a dress a size too small for motivation! I'm slightly behind my goal of 1 lb a week since new year so need to lose a couple of extra in my first few weeks then just stay steady! X

Been MIA here the past few days, back to work and it is has been v stressful - being the emotional eater I am, I went completely off track :(

Starting afresh today though and, even though my food choice hasn't been particularly good (there was a birthday at work - party food aah!) I have kept within my points so that's something.

Will update food later on, hope everyone has been getting on well! :)

Did you expect to go up? If not, maybe it's just bloating or water weight? You'll probably have a big loss next week to make up for it - just don't let it halt your motivation! Think of Las Vegas!! :)

I'm up 1.5 lbs too though so I feel your pain :( I'm not altogether surprised though because, even though I had a few ok days, I had more bad days. Need to get myself in line big time, the girls are talking about booking a cheap sun holiday for April and I am in no way close to going to the beach! :eek:

Food for today (as I said before, NOT a good day, but within points so - even though it isn't ideal - it's a start)

Breakfast:
Black coffee (in the car - rushing!)

Snack:
Blueberries, strawberries and grapes with a spoon of fat free natural yogurt (1pp)
Shared a small slice of chocolate cake with one of my friends (guessing 4pp... it wasn't big but was v rich)

Lunch:
200g Cully and Sully thai chicken soup (3pp)
Mars bar (8pp - oh dear :eek:)

Dinner:
200g (raw weight) baby potatoes done on the pan with fry light and onion (4pp)
Mixed veggies (incl. peas) (1pp)

Snack:
30g porridge made with water (3pp)
Spoon of golden syrup (1pp)

Total for the day: 25/26

No :( have been good and stayed in at the weekend too! Been spinning twice and combat so not happy.
Determined not to give up but so frustrating!

Maybe the spinning/combat added a bit of muscle weight! I'm sure you've lost inches though, the scales aren't always the most accurate for weight loss :)

I know I feel much better but it just defeats the object of paying to get weighed each week. Have made a quorn and lettuce wrap for lunch tomorrow and porridge for breakfast. Have even sliced my lemon for hot water with lemon drinks x

It is very frustrating, especially when you've been putting in a big effort. At least there is a good support network with WW, I'd be twice as tempted to just eat when I want if i didn't go to classes! I bet you will be down much more next week :)

Go you, preparation is key! I have my meals all pointed out for tomorrow too so that I know exactly what I'm having - no room for temptation :p x

Today's food! Again, not the best foods but within points so happy with that.

Breakfast:
Croissant (6pp)
Coffee

Snack:
Grapes, strawberries and blueberries
Spoon of fat free natural yogurt (1pp)

Lunch:
200g cully and sully white winter veg soup (2pp)
Minstrels (6pp)

Snack:
Carrot sticks
Mini tub of tesco low fat hummus (4pp)

Dinner:
Extra lean mince (6pp)
Dolmio low fat bolognaise sauce (1pp)
Mixed salad

Total: 26/26

Still going! Have a lot planned this weekend and will be away with friends for a night so am nervous about staying on track :eek: Hopefully I'll be able to maintain my willpower!!

Today's food:

Breakfast:
Coffee
2 x clementines

Snack:
2 x digestive biscuits (3pp)

Lunch:
200g Cully & Sully veg soup (2pp)
Carrot sticks

Snack:
Kettle crisps (6pp)

Dinner: