Dolphin on Weight Watchers diet

damage

I've done a lot of damage today, I cheated like hell, I don't know what came over, as if some kind of demon woke up inside me :mad:

On the brighter side, I clocked the recommended steps on weight watcher's pedometer plus 3 activity points. I don't want to face my weigh in session on Saturday. Talk about personal psychology:(

Good Morning Hunni,
Draw a line under yesterday, and get back on track till Saturday.
I was the same i went back to my Thursday WI and was shocked.

Good Luck xx

Good Morning Hunni,
Draw a line under yesterday, and get back on track till Saturday.
I was the same i went back to my Thursday WI and was shocked.

Good Luck xx
Thank you Gemma for the encouragment. I know I must keep going despite yesterday's let down. This morning I walked to my local bank and back which clocked up lots of steps. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. Take care :D

Last edited:
today

Breakfast
250 ml semi skimmed milk 3pp
2 weetabix biscuits 3pp

Lunch
Salad (ettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, radish) 0
Mayonnaise 2pp
2 boiled eggs 4 pp

Evening meal
Grilled chicken 120g 4pp
Cauliflower and carrots
Roast potatoes 3pp

Snacks
Smoothie ( 1 banana, 200g strawberries
150 g low fat yorgurt ) 2pp
2 tangerines
Scone 65 g 4pp

I appreciate my meals are not very adventureous, I am not world's best cook, so I stick to the basic stuff.

Excercise - 11030 steps (I earned 4 Activity point yesterday)

Last edited:
WI

Very disappointing results but expected the worst.:mad:

Gained 1 Ib
29 daily points to be utilised plus 49 weekly, plus any activity points I clock up.
Just need to be more disciplined:cry:

Breakfast
All Bran 27 g 3pp
Semi skimmed milk 3pp

Lunch
Leed and potato soup 3pp
1 pear
Smoothie (with banana & strawberries) 2pp

Evening meal
?

review

Last night I decided to review what I eat, how often and whether there is any variety in what I eat.
I came to the conclusion that I should weigh everything instead of eye balling. Some of the food I have been eating exceeds what I should really be allowing myself portion wise. For example, estimated 30 g of All Bran worked out to be 67g when using the scales. That's double the portion:sigh:

menu

Breakfast
Grape fruit 0 pp

Lunch
Egg Salad 4pp
corn 3 pp
coleslow 2pp
Home made smoothie 3pp

Snacks
banana
oranges 2
All Bran and semi skimmed milk 6 pp

No evening meal - felt lousy

Excercise - already clocked on 5k, now earning activity points - should have 6 ap by the end of the day:D

Total 6 AP and 111230 steps

Last edited:
Breakfast
Weetabix with semi skimmed milk 6 pp

Lunch
Tuna Salad 4pp
Corn 3 pp
Coleslow 2pp
Home made smoothie 3pp

Snacks
banana
oranges 2
Potato and leed soup 2pp

Evening Meal
Grilled chicken 120 g 6pp
Broccolli, carrots and sprouts 0
Roast potatoes 5pp

Excercise -Total 5 AP and 10230 steps

Breakfast
Fruit scone 6pp
Coffee 2pp

Lunch
Tesco Light Choices Minced Beef and potatoes 350g 6pp
Grapes 0

Evening Meal
3 Fish finger, grilled: 3pp
Peas (frozen ) 1 heaped tbsp: 1 pp
Mashed Potatoes: 150g 3 pp
Melon 0

Excercise - Weight Watchers 6 AP (10070 steps)

I don't think this diet is working either, I've tried my best to stick with the given points on daily basis coupled with walking. I would have thought I would start feeling lighter but to my dismay I look ever so big.

I really don't want to revert to Lipotrim as I don't want to lose anymore hair. Lipotrim was great whilst it lasted, the weight loss at each weigh in session was almost guaranteed if you stuck to it. Although I am trying ever so hard, I don't understand where I am going wrong.
I track what I eat on myfitness pal daily so I know I am on the right tracks but where is the weight loss despite all this effort??
There I've had a good moan:cry:
Tomorrow is going to be Lipotrim shakes, got to do something before the weigh in on Saturday:D

Breakfast
Weetaix with skimmed milk 6pp

Lunch
Grilled Salmon with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower, roast potatoes 12pp
2 satsumas 0

Evening Meal
Tuna Salad : 3pp
Smoothie 2ppp
2 Melon slices 0

Excercise - Weight Watchers 6 AP (10000 steps)

No weight loss yesterday, I just maintained. Despite trying to so hard I am not losing weight, the only diet that ever worked on me was Lipotrim. I am not too keen to go back on it as it affects my hair.
I had a word with Weight Watcher's Consultant and showed her my food tracker.
She was of the veiw that I don't eat enough, although I tend to utilise my pro points each day. I am not eating enough at meal times. She was bit critical of the Smoothie I tend to thrive on. Well, I don't buy that because I log everything in myfitnesspal and write an outline of my menu in this journal.
I believe when input = output there is no loss, when input is greater than output there is a weight gain; however when input is less than output there is a weight loss. Taking the above theory forward, I have come to the conclusion that I should lose weight each week as my input is less than my output. My Ormon's pedometer clocks in about 17g (fat burnt) on daily basis, however the burnt fat is not demonstrated on the weighing scales.
I've decided that I will continue with Weight Watcher's classes for the next few weeks, if no improvement results in weight loss, then I will cease attending.
Thereafter, I will monitor my own weight using weight watcher's philosophy, I am not paying 5.99 each week just to be told I have gained or maintained.:D Enough of this moan for a Sunday morning:wave_cry:
One thing I noticed that they really try very hard to sell WW's products, I have already spent over 80 pounds ( pedometer, calculator and a weighing scale) with no weight loss!!!

Last edited:
Decided

I haven't updated my journal for the past few days, I have been rather busy.
In order to shift some weight I have been taking 2 Lipotrim shakes and 1 meal since Wednesday as Pro Points are not working for me.
I have decided to quit my Saturday's class, I'm not happy paying 5.99 just to be told I have gained weight despite trying so hard.
This coming Saturday will be my last weigh in session with WW thereafter I will simply weigh myself at my local Boots for 50p.
No doubt that Pro Points work for some people but failed to work for me.
Whilst spring cleaning ( I know bit early ) I found my old weight watchers booklets going back to 1985. I intend to use ideas from these booklets to move forward. I am clocking more than 10k steps daily, I believe that should help.
All this dieting lark has really messed up my metabolic rate:mad: Enough of that moan now let's be practical.
The Way It Was... (1972 Weight Watchers Program)
Starting from Monday, .
Day 1
Breakfast
( this is all color coded as in the booklet)
Melon 150 g
Weetabix 30 g
Semi skimmed milk 150 ml
( the book says skimmed)
Lunch
Salmon 60 g
Green salad 180 g
Tomato 90 g
Bread 30 g 1 slice
1 tabsp magarine
Dinner

Chicken 90 g
Vegetable oil 1 tsb
Carrots 90 g
Green bean 90 g
Fruit Salad 120 g
Low fat natural yorgurt 75 ml

Day 2

Breakfast

Orange Juice 120 ml
Egg 1
Bread toasted 30g
Low fat spread 2 tsps

Lunch
Salmon 60 g
Green salad 180 g
Tomato 90 g
Bread 30 g 1 slice
1 tabsp magarine
Dinner

Beef 90g
Vegetable oil 1 tsb
Cauliflower 90 g
Courgettes 90 g
Green bean 90 g
Honey Dew Melon 150 g

I will add to this later on, need to run now. The booklet talks about exchanges and limiting eggs to 4 a week.
One thing which really stand out is that fruits and vegetables are not free. Everything is counted.

Last edited:
lost 1 Ib

I lost - 1Ib:mad:

Weight Watchers

Scanned booklet

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    501.5 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Day 1 and 2

Day 1 and 2

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Day 3 and Day 4.jpg
    Day 3 and Day 4.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Day 5 and Day 6.jpg
    Day 5 and Day 6.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Day 7.jpg
    Day 7.jpg
    440.5 KB · Views: 118
pages 18 and 19

I am going to use this booklet to lose weight, I know I lost nearly 3 stones way back.:D

Attachments

• p 18 and 19.jpg
    p 18 and 19.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Page 20 and 21.jpg
    Page 20 and 21.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 219
27 Feb Day 1 on old weight watcher's diet

I acquired the discipline not to place anything in my mouth for months when on Lipotrim last year and lost lot of weight and hair.:mad:
I am going to exercise similar approach with WW's old diet to see if I can lose more weight but at the same time keep my hair:D

Today is Day One and I intend to follow it to the letter. Let's see what Saturday brings in:D

I had a good day, enjoyed and appreciated my food.
Excercise - 11652 steps -3231 aerobic steps -372 calories burnt - walked 6.75 km

Attachments

• day 1.jpg
    day 1.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
day 2

I had a good day, treated myself to 1 tbs of double cream for my fruit salad:D

Exercise -12714 steps - 5552 aerobic steps - 407 calories burnt- 7.37 km - 21.3g fat burnt :D

Last edited:
3 rd day

I went out with a school friend and ended up in a cafeteria. I had a salmon and cucumber roll:mad: Still keeping up with my daily walks:D
Exercise -12534 steps - 3144 aerobic steps - 399 calories burnt- 7.26 km - 22.6g fat burnt :D

Exercise -12033 steps - 2750 aerobic steps - 389 calories burnt- 6.97 km - 23.11g fat burnt :D

Last edited:
Back