* Dolphin's Maintainence Diary *

Looking good. On the alpen, are you choosing a no added sugar one? From a GL perspective, the less sugar the better.

Looking good. On the alpen, are you choosing a no added sugar one? From a GL perspective, the less sugar the better.

I think it's the original Alpen, I am going to be sticking with Weetabix from now on. :)
It's matter of experinmenting with various food, I haven't been tempted to eat Pizza or such like as yet, I put so much hard work into LT, not going to be silly in terms of naughty foods:p

Breakfast -Porridge with semi skimmed milk - 150 ml

Lunch-Carammel Bar

Dinner - Grilled fish with lemon jiuce
Steamed vegetables ( Tesco)

banana.:D

I don't really have huge appetite now, my stomch seems to have shrunk, all the better for maintaining weight:D Still drinking 2+ litres of water each day.

Looking good. I swear by keeping the water habit. Once it slips with me, I notice I start picking or snacking too much.

Well done on keeping up the water.

Thanks, I think water intake from now is an essentail part of the diet. I didn't realise until I started with LT how important water is. :D

Breakfast -Pineapple

Lunch-Fish and mushy peas

Dinner - Caramel Bar

2+ litres of water each day.

All going well on the good front then. The water is key. I make a big effort to have plenty every day. Days I slack with it are the days I get too picky with food!!

Totally agree, its just the last 3 weeks or so that I have been watching how much water I drink, and the nibbling has definitely subsided, except when I hurt my back last week :)

Totally agree, its just the last 3 weeks or so that I have been watching how much water I drink, and the nibbling has definitely subsided, except when I hurt my back last week :)

Thanks. I am keeping up with my water intake, I am not tempted at all but perhaps the demons are staying low:p

Away

I am going to away for a week or so I will update my diary on my return. I am taking few shakes and carame bars with me, I am planning to be careful as to what I eat.
BreakfastAlpen - 28g
Semi skimmed milk - 150 ml
Lunch - Turkey salad with granary bread

Strawberries 10
Dinner -Caramel Bar
Tea, coffee and 2+ litres of water

The meals are not very adventerous I think I will have to rethink my menu on my return.:D

Well done for taking shakes with you on hols. It will make you feel great knowing you van stay on track whilst away.

Meals don't always have to be adventurous aslong as you enjoy them. Its shown that we all eat the same 5breakfasts/5lunches/5dinners most of the time :)

Have a good week away x

Have a great time :) xx

Hope the holiday has been going well.

Hope the holiday has been going well.

Thank you everyone, I had a fantastic time in Edinburgh, we saw people queuing up for hours to get a glimpse of the royals at Zara's wedding. Streets were filled with tourists, there was a nice buzz all around!
Nice weather, food and company. I gained 1 Ib despite being so good, however on my home scales I seem to have lost 4 Ibs, I'm going for a weigh in this evening, hoping to shed some more weight.
You folks were right, maintaining is so hard, your really have to be on top of it all the time. My hair loss is much calmer but it is very very thin now. I find hair all over the place and I get so stressed out about it.:D
I need to update my weight ticker, I will do it this evening after my weigh in session.

Way to go girl, well done on losing, and good luck for tonights weigh in.

Glad you enjoyed the holiday.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on tonight with your weigh in.
Glad you had a lovely time and yep, maintainence is hard isnt it!! :p But on your holidays youve got to relax a little bit, after all isnt that why we lost the weight in the first place to be able to enjoy things like this? Just means we have to get right back on track when were done - which is easier said than done! :p

:) x

Lost 2 1/2

Well, I am so pleased with myself and thanks everyone. I lost 2 1/2 Ibs:family2:
It pays to be extra careful yet eat all the sensible foods. I am going in for my op next week, exactly a week today, little apprehensive, hopefully I will be back here in a few weeks time reporting:D

Back