* Dolphin's Maintainence Diary *

Fantastic!!! :) Well done!

What a result !!! You deserve to feel so pleased. I truly believe we can enjoy ourselves whilst sticking to healthier choices. Well done.

Well done - you've done great. I have to say though, stressing about the hair thing will only make it worse! I have a theory about worry which I always try to stick to and find it can often help .... Worry/stress is pointless. If you're worrying about something you can do something about - do it. If you're worrying about something you can't do anything about - whats the point?????

Let it go and you may well find it improves xx

Well done - you've done great. I have to say though, stressing about the hair thing will only make it worse! I have a theory about worry which I always try to stick to and find it can often help .... Worry/stress is pointless. If you're worrying about something you can do something about - do it. If you're worrying about something you can't do anything about - whats the point?????

Let it go and you may well find it improves xx

Thanks Jan, as you have said I can't do anything about it but I hate it when people stare at my hair and I know what they are thinking:cry:
Maintianing is not easy after losing weight so fast and in such a short time. I am determined not to let it creep up slowly pound by pound. I have bought myself maintainace bars ( caramel) although slightly pricy they do the job. I have 2-3 in my handbag in case I need them. I believe FAT days have gone forever.:D I hated being fat, I was so conscious of myself all the time, wearing baggy T-shirts to hide the flab:D

You might want to try the Supermarkets meal replacement bars, much cheaper than the Lipotrim ones. Nicer too in my opinion.

And mine! The LT ones are too hard as well imo. xx

Yep deffo nicer x x

Hi

Hi Folks

I have been off the scene for a few days/weeks. I've had an operation and recovering from it now, still feeling very sore and delicate. I have lost another 1/2 stone without even trying, I hope I can maintain this loss once I recover from the op. I couldn't sleep, back to resting:D

Ah sweetie, welcome back. I hope you are recovering well. Concentrate on getting stronger for now. You can worry about maintaining when you are 100%. at least you have that half stone loss in hand.
Take good care and get better soon. Xxx

Hope you're soon back to normal hon, look after yourself x

ahhh welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing ok :) x

Hi hon, I hope you are back to health after your operation. Let us know how you are doing?

Back