ProPoints Dominoes' Diary

Nice hair :0)

Think I might go dark plummy again before Xmas. Starting to get the odd grey now :0( I turned 30 in July and I'm feeling really old lol x

Nice hair :0)

Think I might go dark plummy again before Xmas. Starting to get the odd grey now :0( I turned 30 in July and I'm feeling really old lol x

Ooh, that sounds nice! I'm a bit too fair for plum I think but it'd be lovely and wintery! I can't even tell if there are greys because it's had highlights or some kind of dye in since I was about 18!

I hope you have a safe journey today... 6 months will pass in no time xxxx

Thank you! I'm back on plan today as well. The scales said 11st10 this morning but I had a huge dinner and the chocolate so I'm actually just going to ignore it and weigh in again officially after the holidays. From now on I'm just going to make sensible choices and hope for the best. xxx

I'm home!!!

Breakfast: muesli 5 ww yogurt 1 banana 0
Lunch: tinned tomatoes 0 on toast 5
Dinner: Wagamama's chicken chilli men 15
Snacks: Stollen 2 (I actually weighed it!) and probably a whisky before dinner tonight 2

27/27 (3/49)

I'm in Woking, just south west of London. It's rained all day here too!

Despite dinner out and a concert I only used 27pp plus 7pp. I'm quite proud of that! I think I'm aiming for dailies plus 1/7th of my weeklies over the holidays and probably no pointing on the 25th.

Ooh not too far then!

I've stayed off the mince pies because there are none in the house yet but I keep snacking on cheese and chocolate. I miss my gym membership!! Argh!

Ooh not too far then!

I've stayed off the mince pies because there are none in the house yet but I keep snacking on cheese and chocolate. I miss my gym membership!! Argh!

Would you like some of mine?

I am drinking wine on my own again as John has gone out... It's a hard life! x

Happy Christmas everyone! I've been off plan but not terrible for the past week and thoroughly enjoyed stuffing myself today! My normal scales are still in Germany but the ones I have here aren't showing too much damage!

Back on plan properly from tomorrow! :D My sister gave me a slow cooker so I'm really looking forward to trying that out when the turkey's finally gone!

Back