ProPoints Dominoes' Diary

I have a confession. I haven't weighed in properly since before Christmas. I don't have scales at the moment and my parents just have an old manual set and it's hard to read accurately. It looks like I'm in the mid/low 11s which I'm more than happy with but I'm going to face the music on Monday and go to Boots and weigh myself.

Bless you! I have reserved some new body analyser scales today from Argos, they are half price. I need to go and collect the tomorrow. You could always invest in a new pair? x

Becky - Asda have the analyser scales on at just £10 they at over half price cut.
They are fab!!!

Thanks DaisyEden... The ones in Argos are reduced to £11. My asda is only dinky so I think I will collect the ones I've reserved but thanks for letting me know!

Ooh now I'm tempted to buy new ones! I'll have to find out where asda is near here.

Monday is definitely the day. Weigh in and start tracking properly again! I have been good recently but mostly just accidentally following sf!

Off to Boots to weigh now. Crossing everything! Not least because I'm stuck on the tube and desperate for the loo! ;)

So according to Boots I'm now 11st6. Considering I haven't tracked or eaten very well over the last three weeks I'm really happy with that! :)

Welcome! I'm not a very good ww-er at the moment! ;)

Just on my way home from pizza and wine at a friend's birthday meal!

Hehehe! I'm exactly the same! Pizza and wine - my two favourite!! x

It's just so tasty! :)

I've actually decided to take a break from ww. I'm going to keep trying to make good choices but I just can't keep on top of tracking and planning with the new job and commute. I'll keep an eye on the forums of course and I'll sure I'll be back on plan soon.

dominoes said:
It's just so tasty! :)

I've actually decided to take a break from ww. I'm going to keep trying to make good choices but I just can't keep on top of tracking and planning with the new job and commute. I'll keep an eye on the forums of course and I'll sure I'll be back on plan soon.

Good luck. I suppose you know what you can and can't eat. It's just stopping yourself from being naughty! X

Well I've had a bad weekend but it was strangely liberating not pointing things. I'm still around 11st6 so that's something! I am starting to panic though and I think the answer is probably SF. My mum's cooking my dinner :ashamed0005: so I can't really point it but I can guess at the non-SF things because we do tend to eat healthily - my problem is just control when it comes to chocolate!

Anyway, so much for the break. I really don't want this new job to be an excuse for regaining weight, so instead, my current goal is just to get into the 10s and I'm going to start SF on Tuesday when I've had a chance to stock up on some WW bread! Hello again everyone! :)

Back