Domino's pizza addict!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Emmie Lou, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hello my names Emma and im a dominos pizza addict ..................... there i said it, its out in the open, but seriously i really am addicted!!
    I have been studying the eating out guide and i also found that link on here for eating out, plus i have used the search facility on ww, (wow a lot of threads came up)
    But i am still confused, can any1 help with points as a weekend with dominos and still in points sounds too good to be true!!!
    I used to have a small ch and tom with mushrooms
    a garlic pizza bread, plus 4 garlic dips which i now no are 3 points each :eek::eek::eek:

Are there any more addicts around? Please dont let me be the only 1!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Emma

There is another Dominos Pizza addict amongst us ... MarieD! She loves them hunni and Im sure she will join your thread shortly hun!

Good luck with your diet!

xx

4. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Phew thanks for that,

16 views and only 1 reply, was beginning to get worried i was on my own with this!!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I just wish we had a Domino's pizza place here. Used to have one when I lived in Gateshead. Absolutely gorgeous.

Irene xx

6. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    i new there was someone i just couldnt remember who. Yes Marie told me when i first started that she has one every weekend its a huge load of points but i guess if thats what you love then why not have it? ummm enjoy x

7. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Marie ... have you read this ....

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Lol! You lot know me too well!

I love Dominos pizza - love love love love it! But I'm afraid I'm no help with the points. when I have Dominos I have it in bulk (as in a whole medium pizza, waffles, garlic bread and chicken strippers, plus the 3 tubs of garlic dip!), so there's no point counting the points :giggle:

Nikki is another Dominos fan, I think she has one every Friday night and she's very good and saves up points for it through the week. She's lost loads of weight on ww, without cutting out her Dominos pizzas, so she's absolute proof that you can still have them and lose the weight. I'm sure she'll be along soon to help out on the points :). If I remember rightly, she's a fan of the garlic and herb dip too :D yum yum!

9. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    yeah it was Nikki she has one every weekend and saves her points she'll tell ya hun x

10. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    simple answer................... move to deepest somerset where no take aways are delivered and nearest pizza s are 12 miles away ........... i could do bed and shake for £ 30 pw !!! and free water

11. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Lol - must do it!!

Thanks Marie for your reply, soooo glad im not the only addict!! ;)
    So do you save any points for your dominos or do you just have a blow out and get back on track the next day?

I had my 'fix' last night, i had a small pizza with mushrooms which i think was 12 points, garlic bread 5 points, 2x garlic dips 6 points = 23 points

I had 7.5 points saved and i ended up 5 points over, so i'll cut back by 2.5 today and Mon!
    This is my first week on ww so i'll see how my weigh in goes - wed - and decide if its worth it but technically im still with in my points so it should be fine,
    serously cannot get my head around being allowed my dominos whilst on the plan!!!!:p

12. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    p.s snowing and settled here in Surrey!! :eek:

13. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I used to have a Dominos and just write the whole day off, but of course I don't recommend that :eek:

I have been trying to find out how many points are in a small pepperoni passion pizza, because if I can work the points and point then I could have one guilt free, which is of course much better :)

14. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ok, so I'm almost too embarrassed to admit this, but (heehee)....I was looking on Dominos website to see if I could find a contact email to find out the NI for their pizzas, but they actually have a brochure on their website that can be downloaded and it gives the NI for all their food, for all sizes!!! I think that's great!! Well done Dominos!! Lol

So now we can all work out exactly how many points we're having, heehee

15. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Thats brill Marie

I'd much rather no exactly how many points im eating so i can save them, do you have the NI info then? did you download it?
    I need to know the info for the garlic pizza bread and personal cheese and tom pizza!
    If you have the info that will be great, and as you say well done dominos yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!

16. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    what are the ponts like...really high i guess?
    i do love it when you can download the ni harvester do it on their website too!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.