Domino's pizza addict!!

Emmie Lou

Hello my names Emma and im a dominos pizza addict ..................... there i said it, its out in the open, but seriously i really am addicted!!
I have been studying the eating out guide and i also found that link on here for eating out, plus i have used the search facility on ww, (wow a lot of threads came up)
But i am still confused, can any1 help with points as a weekend with dominos and still in points sounds too good to be true!!!
I used to have a small ch and tom with mushrooms
a garlic pizza bread, plus 4 garlic dips which i now no are 3 points each :eek::eek::eek:

Are there any more addicts around? Please dont let me be the only 1!!

Hi Emma

There is another Dominos Pizza addict amongst us ... MarieD! She loves them hunni and Im sure she will join your thread shortly hun!

Good luck with your diet!

xx

Phew thanks for that,

16 views and only 1 reply, was beginning to get worried i was on my own with this!!

I just wish we had a Domino's pizza place here. Used to have one when I lived in Gateshead. Absolutely gorgeous.

Irene xx

i new there was someone i just couldnt remember who. Yes Marie told me when i first started that she has one every weekend its a huge load of points but i guess if thats what you love then why not have it? ummm enjoy x

simple answer................... move to deepest somerset where no take aways are delivered and nearest pizza s are 12 miles away ........... i could do bed and shake for £ 30 pw !!! and free water

Lol - must do it!!

Thanks Marie for your reply, soooo glad im not the only addict!! ;)
So do you save any points for your dominos or do you just have a blow out and get back on track the next day?

I had my 'fix' last night, i had a small pizza with mushrooms which i think was 12 points, garlic bread 5 points, 2x garlic dips 6 points = 23 points

I had 7.5 points saved and i ended up 5 points over, so i'll cut back by 2.5 today and Mon!
This is my first week on ww so i'll see how my weigh in goes - wed - and decide if its worth it but technically im still with in my points so it should be fine,
serously cannot get my head around being allowed my dominos whilst on the plan!!!!:p

p.s snowing and settled here in Surrey!! :eek:

Thats brill Marie

I'd much rather no exactly how many points im eating so i can save them, do you have the NI info then? did you download it?
I need to know the info for the garlic pizza bread and personal cheese and tom pizza!
If you have the info that will be great, and as you say well done dominos yippeeeeeeeeee!!!!

what are the ponts like...really high i guess?
i do love it when you can download the ni harvester do it on their website too!x

Back