dominos pizza :(

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Ooopsy had almost half a large dominos scrummy pizza last night :(

Was dogsitting at my OH's parents house and well he bought a pizza and there wasn't anything else there to eat!:cry:

the worst part it wasn't even worth it! and off to leeds festival on thursday so oh well off plan til next week for me lol!

X

ah, no! theres nothing worse than eating somthing calorific and then feeling like it wasnt even worth it!

done it now though, so write it off.. and enjoy your festival. try and stay on track were poss, but enjoy it and then get back on it :) xx

Thanks fern :)

heading out 2 asda for yummy things to eat 2day that aren't pizza!!

X

Haha, good to hear!!! lol

ooo i really need to get my ass in gear and try some new things, seeing the baking day thread .. i should use my free un-employed time to try new things!!! lol

now i want pizza though... damn you!! lol xxxx

I was just looking at all those lovely cake and muffins and such as well!

Got a week's holiday off work had such a lazy day yesterday! Tasks for the day are food shop, tidy up majorly and perhaps bake! Coz then I get to eat cake!! YAY

X

*looks at your signature*

"fit new topshop skinny jeans -DONE"

Humph. :p ;-)

Haha. Damn pizza. Ah well you've some awesome so far. And you got leedsfestival to enjoy this weekend. Grr I'm jealous. Just get back on track wen u get back home and you'll. Be fine. You did it before so you know u can do it again. Still jealous tho grrr!!

mmmmmmmm, domino's my fav! Got me thinking about BOGOF tuesday's not at domino's.

I have weigh in though tonight - i CANT!!! :cry:

*looks at your signature*

"fit new topshop skinny jeans -DONE"

Humph. :p ;-)

Haha thankies! They are my usual size but defo on the small side when I got them few weeks ago I defo had to do that horrible skinny jeans dance to get them on. You know the one with lunging and wiggling and pulling. And that was just to get them on then theres the huge intake of breath to fasten them lol! Quite why anyone would make skinny jeans without stretch in them is beyond me :rolleyes:

Now just need to get to the size where skinny jeans are more acceptable to wear lol!! Don't you hate how men lack thighs and bums!!!

X

mmmmmmmm, domino's my fav! Got me thinking about BOGOF tuesday's not at domino's.

I have weigh in though tonight - i CANT!!! :cry:

I am sure some BOGOF pizza action would be just fine after WI :eek: then you have a whole week to work it off :scale:

dominos is so expensive for pizza but its just so damn tasty!! frozen pizza ain't got nothing on dominos!!

X

Back