Dominos Pizza

It's even worse now that they have introduced the stuffed crust. My love of cheese has always been a BIG issue with me and my weight. Trying to eat less now. But Dominoes margharita with stuffed crust is full of cheesy (high syn) loveliness :'(
Doesn't help that my boyfriend is a pizza-freak (and skinny!)

It's even worse now that they have introduced the stuffed crust. My love of cheese has always been a BIG issue with me and my weight. Trying to eat less now. But Dominoes margharita with stuffed crust is full of cheesy (high syn) loveliness :'(
Doesn't help that my boyfriend is a pizza-freak (and skinny!)

I've just noticed Claire, that you're split between somewhere and Egham - does this mean you're at Royal Holloway?? x

I study ancient history and philosophy.
And yes, they deliver ANY TIME. Have had nights out at the SU and got back to our house to find the two guys had ordered dominoes for everyone. Nice gesture, AWFUL for weight loss!!

I dread to think how many syns are in a stuffed crust :(

I study ancient history and philosophy.
And yes, they deliver ANY TIME. Have had nights out at the SU and got back to our house to find the two guys had ordered dominoes for everyone. Nice gesture, AWFUL for weight loss!!

I dread to think how many syns are in a stuffed crust :(

Don't worry - you can do it.

I did WW when I was at uni and I think I would have struggled doing SW - I used to eat pasta, zero pointed veg and then drink loads of malibu and diet coke (it used to only behalf a point)!

Much prefer SW though!

Good luck :) x

Very scary! :eek: I was contemplating having one tonight but think I might have a saintly jacket potato instead :angel09:

Reading your posts now, when I think back to when me and my boyfriend used to get a Pizza Hut it's no surprise that I was/am carrying all that weight.

We were sent some 50% off vouchers but you had to spend over £30, so we'd get a large stuffed crust or cheesy bites pizza each, with breaded cream cheese jalapeno poppers and garlic bread and coleslaw and ... on and on. So we had over £30 worth of pizza, sides, ice cream and drinks for TWO of us!!!!!

It's shocking really, and I used to drink WKD blue ALL the time (which is a chavvy habit anyway so I'm told, so maybe better of without that on all fronts :D) but I read that they're 13.5 syns EACH.

It's just unbelievable!!

There is no tastier pizza tho... I haven't had one in a loooong time, as there are none in the vicinity. Keep hearing they are gonna open one up here... I would happily give up a week's syns for a yummy pizza!!

it's too nice for it's own good .... garlic and herb dip ..mmm ... still that or slimmer .... i'd picking slimmer from now on

Dominoes is the one thing that has been hardest for me to give up...its just sooo addictive

I'm new to here and couldn't believe what i'm reading on domino pizza. have half of large pizza weekly along with three garlic dips. don't want to know how much of syns they hold....

We have a small take away restaurant in our village - son has a margarita pizza once a week and I can't resist a slice or 2 ... its not very large and not greasy etc so think I shall count it as 15 sins per slice - what do you think ?

It won't be that much each. If its a 6 Slice pizza with thin base its 6 syns each, an 8 Slice is 7 each and a 10 slice is 8 each. If its pan based, so thick base its 9.5 syns if it's an 8 slice and 11 syns each for a 10 slice. :)

So if its small and thin you could have 2 for 12 syns!

Back