Dominos Pizza

cmeloseit

OK so I had two slices of a medium meateor last night, and am wondering how to syn it. I was originally going to say 5 syns per slice, but then I thought that was probably too low. Any ideas?

I have decided to syn it at 22. Just found some nutrition info online for dominos pizza, so worked it out to the best of my abilities!

Scrap that - turns out it was a large pizza, so according to my calculations, I consumed about 31 syns!!!!!!! :(

Oh well, have taken it off my weekly total, and will just have to compensate for the rest of the week. Will have 5-5.5 syns today and tomorrow so I am not too restricted for the weekend...

I shudder to think!! X

Oh no :( thats rubbish! Its because the bases are made with oil, theres oil in the tomato sauce and the meats and the cheese, not to mention the flour etc etc....life goes on though!! Unbelievable though for just 2 measley slices :'(!

Are you sure you've calculated enough syns. I'm sure I read that some of the large dominos pizza's are up to 25 syns per slice. I'm guessing meteor would have been one of the top syn ones due to all of the fried meat on it.

I love Domino's and have one very occasionally and just completely write the day off and get back on track in the morning.

Are you sure you've calculated enough syns. I'm sure I read that some of the large dominos pizza's are up to 25 syns per slice. I'm guessing meteor would have been one of the top syn ones due to all of the fried meat on it.

I love Domino's and have one very occasionally and just completely write the day off and get back on track in the morning.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but that's what I have just done! I searched syn value for Dominos and found this thread.

I'm eagerly anticipating delivery as I type!

Haha yeah, best thing to do with dominos is ignore the syn values and be really good the next few days! So tasty!

I had a BK yesterday so am doing excatly that...being really good for next few days and just moving on!

Yeah you calculated wrong - Domino's pizzas are really high in syns.

Also, the little free dip you get with it is 9 syns alone.

I agree with Jesski - if you want one, have it, and then just be extra good for the rest of the week :D

Omg

I was so bored the other night decided to work out how many calories were in my whole day off food I ate on original day. I then compared it to what I would have from dominos. I found I could of ate nearly 2 days of s/w food to having a meal from dominos. It's shocked me. Gutted though as I have a dominos in front of my house. I have to be strong now lol

Must point out I did over indulge when I had it. Hence the big calorie intake.

I was so bored the other night decided to work out how many calories were in my whole day off food I ate on original day. I then compared it to what I would have from dominos. I found I could of ate nearly 2 days of s/w food to having a meal from dominos. It's shocked me. Gutted though as I have a dominos in front of my house. I have to be strong now lol

That is really shocking - but thanks for sharing - hoping it might make me think twice before giving into the
Dominoes!:break_diet::break_diet:

Big (hugs) Dominoes is the one thing I have little or no resistance to :(and I live 30 minutes from our local one - must be really difficult seeing it every day!

Back