done and dusted lol well nearly

Sheep

on the up lol
well WI no, 23 i lost 5 and a half lb, BMI is now 24.5 and im now 10 stone 12 :D
ok i ate a chicken salad tuesday night,wed,thursday to , but i start refeed today :) i only ate as my body had enough and i was hungry for the first time in a long time, (so no newbies cheat its not worth it)
i am sticking with the choc shake in the morning and see how i go (today 2 shakes)

so to all who feel they cant do this diet u can, just set ur mind bang on it, it is deff, worth it in the end Good luck all, i shall be posting on the refeed sight but i will still come bk to kick yas up the but :p

And a big thank you to all who helped me through it, with out u lot i would of stuggled, :grouphugg:

Wow that's fantastic almost 7 st gone, hope i'm as successful as you, good luck with your re-feed and make sure u come back and let us know how ur getting on xx

well WI no, 23 i lost 5 and a half lb, BMI is now 24.5 and im now 10 stone 12 :D
ok i ate a chicken salad tuesday night,wed,thursday to , but i start refeed today :) i only ate as my body had enough and i was hungry for the first time in a long time, (so no newbies cheat its not worth it)
i am sticking with the choc shake in the morning and see how i go (today 2 shakes)

so to all who feel they cant do this diet u can, just set ur mind bang on it, it is deff, worth it in the end Good luck all, i shall be posting on the refeed sight but i will still come bk to kick yas up the but :p

And a big thank you to all who helped me through it, with out u lot i would of stuggled, :grouphugg:
Well done you ! wish you well for the future.:party0049:

well done sheep am still in awe of that many weeks :D enjoy your new body and eating healthy :D

well done sheepy thats flippin brill your body knows when its time to eat and 10st 12lb is a great weight you should be really proud its my target weigh and I started at the same weight as you.well done chick!!!michelle.

well done...you must be so proud of yourself... good luck on the refeed & maintenance.

Sheep you are doing fantastic sweetie, Well chuffed for you! :):)

Well done Sheep, you have done fantastically well and I'm not at all jealous that you are ready to refeed before me!!! (okay so I am but I am really thrilled for you!)

Enjoy your new body and food.

x

finished 2nd week

Just finished second week and refeeding. Just bought box o the bars. 2 weeks ago was 16.6, now 14.12 - Fuppin amazing for only 2 weeks, could have kept going longer but was starting to look gaunt, i reckon 14.12 is ok for my height and build, 6'2" and fairly broad! What a great feeling for only 2 weeks "work"! - Hopefully refeed will be ok, must start exercise

Well Done Sheep Amazing weight loss just flipping fantatsic - you must look and feel a different woman!! :bliss:

Good Luck for your refeed & maintenance :)

good luck with you refeed,youv'e really proved this diet can change your life,your a real inspiration to those just starting & us in the early days... well done!!!! x

wow well done sheep!

:party0011:Wow well done sheep, thats a great acheviment... it just goes to show what can be done with determination, wow my starting weight is a stone less than you was, so its a great insentive for me, good luck with your next step x x:)

Back