Done many diets before, looking for some help please :)

louiser

Trying very hard!
Hi everyone,

I have done all sorts before, do well during them, do badly after them! I lost 7 stone on cambridge a few years ago and then about 4 st last year on exante / low carbing.

I like the idea of low carbing and do ok at it all but I have always fell back on something like the 'packs' on a vlcd before.

I am not sure I could do atkins or something because theres still counting and things going on!

So, what do you all do for 'low carb' what do you stick under for a daily amount of carbs and what sort of things do you eat? At the moment I am in my head keeping below 30g of carbs a day and only really eating meats and green veg.

Also, what are your losses like? I know I could lose on average 3-4 lbs a week on a vlcd but I see the losses are maybe 1-2 lbs on something like atkins. Similar to what I had at slimming world / weight watchers but I always found I was hungry then.

Thank you so much for reading, look forward to hearing from you soon xxx

Can anyone help me?

Like you, I have done many many diets. In December I started alternate day fasting or ADF (Johnson up day down day diet). I really can't recommend it enough as you only diet every other day and there are huge health benefits too,

I feel like I have found the holy grail of dieting. There is a forum on minimins. Come and join us :)

Hiya,

Thank you so much for your reply :)

I have read and heard about this. It does sound really interesting. How does it work? Do you have to stay in Ketosis? What sort of things might you eat over a normal week? Also, what sort of weight losses should you expect to see? xx

It's soooo easy.....you eat approximately 500 calories every other day which is a down day and then in the up days you eat whatever you like up to an average of 2000 calories a day.

There is no ketosis involved.

It is not possible to fail :)

Hi Louiser!

How's it going...what did you go with in the end? :)

Hi All
There is one more way to reduce weight which was advised by my friend to drink aloe Vera juice every day in the morning which is very good for health and help reduce weight and result show in less than 6 month but the only thing is aloe Vera is very bitter in taste

Back