Done something stupid!

salsaqueen

I've missed class tonight because I jumped on my scales today and hadn't lost weight. Couldn't face another rubbish weight loss or even a gain..... Now of course I regret it and just feel like giving up. My own stupid, stupid fault.:(

Oh dear, don't worry to much, is there another class you can go to this week to WI, or a 100% week and have a good WI next week.

Just back on track and you will soon begin to lose again, just talking about on here will help you, good luck to you,

Why not find out where other classes are in your area and go along tomorrow or later in the week. This will give you the motivation to stay on plan.

You know in your heart that it you chuck it in the only thing that'll happen is that you'll put on even more weight.

There's someone on the board (sorry I can't remember the name) who says that you wouldn't throw out a whole bunch of flowers if one wilted. It's the same with slimming - why destroy everything you've worked for up until now and everything you could achieve in the future just because you had one bad day/week?

Why not find out where other classes are in your area and go along tomorrow or later in the week. This will give you the motivation to stay on plan.

You know in your heart that it you chuck it in the only thing that'll happen is that you'll put on even more weight.

There's someone on the board (sorry I can't remember the name) who says that you wouldn't throw out a whole bunch of flowers if one wilted. It's the same with slimming - why destroy everything you've worked for up until now and everything you could achieve in the future just because you had one bad day/week?

A lovely way of putting it! I'm going to write that one down...

Don't undo your hard work hun- go and write your menu down for the week and start fresh tomoro. Treat yourself tonight and start 100% in the morning. You'll do just great this week hun.
Good luck!!!! xxx

if you can't get to class don't worry. Just keep to the plan this week and all will be fine:)
Good luck.

Great points from Donnie and Circes. If you can get to another class this week then go. You seem to be saying you don't want to let yourself down, and also maybe going to a different class this week and staying the same won't feel so bad as being in your normal class? Then you have an opportunity to bounce back, go to your normal class and get a great weigh in result. Good luck :)

Thankyou for your support. Just to let you know that I took your advice and found another group, got weighed and I'd lost 1.5lb which I'm very pleased about. I'm now changing to the wednesday class instead of the Monday because it suits the family timetable better, and I've offered to help out at that class with weigh-ins and other bits and pieces (thought it would keep me going) anyway; thankyou all for your sound advice.x

Back