Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

have a lovely day today
I was up late - just reading since 5 not catching up on sleep
I have listened to my slimpod and had breakfast - got the first lot of washing in - once I have done diaries I am going to be doing my miles walk :) quite fired up to give it a try
enjoy your tables :)

Hey Donna,

Your chorizo gnocchi looks amazing love, I wonder how many syns for gnocchi, I may have a little look at trying to do that.

I had a quick look at Lesley on You Tube, it certainly seems doable, although her voice would bug me a bit! So nasty aren't i?!

How are you getting on? You seem to be a lot brighter with everything hun.

xx

Hi All - well today hasn't panned out - my nephew has a sickness bug so we ended up staying home - went to our local farm shop and tesco and spent an absolute fortune - toning tables was good today - really worked my legs (couldn't do arms cos of the implant)

Hubby making his speciality dinner - spicy pasta (farfalle, olive oil, lemon juice, red chilli, fresh basil, feta, mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes...yum yum

Oh and hubby gave me my birthday present a week early (he is rubbish at surprises) a Kindle Fire - can anyone recommend a good light I can buy so I can read it in bed and not disturn his lordship?

Ooo that's a lovely present xx happy birthday for not week !! Do you go to the farm shop near barley lands ? It's great I go there all the time

Hi Donna got keys today started painting but my backs gone i had to come home my sons still round there :-( told him not to work late am hoping a early night will help need back to be ok tomorrow need to get walls painted ready for carpets to be laid then removal men r coming Sunday, I am never moving again lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo that's a lovely present xx happy birthday for not week !! Do you go to the farm shop near barley lands ? It's great I go there all the time
Yes Debs - I love it - restocked all my fruit nad veg yesterday - had to throw a load as it got frozen in the broken fridge/freezer

Buy Belkin e-Book Light for Kindle Clip-On Reading Light from our eBook Reader Accessories range - Tesco.com

thats the light I have for mine and am happy with it - I have had a different sort but prefer this one the light spreads better over the page the one before was too narrow it was a penlight from smiths - I gave it away :)

have a good time reading in bed - that is what I am going to do shortly

H xx
Perfect thanks H - I must confess no reading - fell asleep watching tv again last night, been up since 4:45, two hours of ironing done, second load of washing on
Hi Donna got keys today started painting but my backs gone i had to come home my sons still round there :-( told him not to work late am hoping a early night will help need back to be ok tomorrow need to get walls painted ready for carpets to be laid then removal men r coming Sunday, I am never moving again lol xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about your back Val but ooh that's good news - hope back is better today - how are you finding your rejoin?

Snow has finally stopped falling...fingers crossed until next winter sadly its still grey and miserable

Havent had time to Walk with Leslie will do it later - got toning tables at 6:30 also x
Have a friend coming over today so will catch up later xxx

Last edited:
Thursday 4 March 2013
B: OOPS!
L: Apple Salad, Chicken & 1x Aunt Bessie stuffing ball = 279cals
2013-04-04 14.45.26.jpg
D
: Paul's Spicy Pasta & Steak = 554 cals
2013-04-04 18.45.24.jpg
Snacks:
6x hot water & lemon
2x Mini Maltesers = 198 cals
8x Cadburys Teacakes = 480 Cals
= 1,511/1,712 (422 Cals exercise)

Exercise Alert: 422 Cals burnt/earnt
Toning Tables 60 mins = 281 cals
exerciselady.jpg
Leslie Sansone - 1 Mile Walk = 141 Cals

Never mind - back on the wagon today. Don't feel guilty you are doing exercise and otherwise have a really healthy diet. It probably won't even show on the scales :)

Paul's Spicy Pasta, Serves 5, 482 Cals per portion
2013-04-04 18.45.24.jpg

500g farfalle
2x half fat mozzarella
1/2 block low fat feta
1x red chilli - finely chopped
1x red onion - finely chopped
fresh basil - finely chopped
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
lemon juice
rock salt (grinded) and black pepper to taste
1 cup sun dried tomatoes

cook pasta
shred mozarella, mix with all other ingredients except feta - drain pasta (leaving a tiny bit of water to mix with other ingredients) crumble feta over top and give quick mix, serve

dont worry about it - just have a few less cals a day for the rest of the week - maybe only eat back half your exercise calories

hope you have a lovely day today - dont know about you but sleep is eluding me at the moment

is today the last week day of the easter break at yours - it is here so the streets will become quieter :)

Just made a yummy dinner:

Chorizo & Bacon Spicy Gnocchi, Serves 4, 493 Cals per portion
View attachment 84991
1x Gnocchi (800g pack)
100g chorizo slices (cut into quarters)
5 slices back bacon (trimmed of all fat and sliced)
1 tin chopped tomatoes
little water
1 onion sliced
1 cup of mushrooms, quartered and dry fried
2tbsp tomato puree
3 gloves garlic grated
chilli flakes
mixed herbs

Fry onion chorizo and bacon, garlic in pan
Fry mushroom in separate pan
When onion is soft, add chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, mixed herbs, chilli flakes and mushrooms to pan, mix well, add litle water, bring to boi then simmer
Meanwhile cook gnocchi
Grate 90g of cheddar cheese, add 3/4 to pasta sauce pan, stir well
Drain gnocchi reserve a little of the starchy water, combine with sauce, mix well and serve, sprinkle remaining cheese over gnocchi

This is on my food plan for next week! Thanks xx

Never mind - back on the wagon today. Don't feel guilty you are doing exercise and otherwise have a really healthy diet. It probably won't even show on the scales :)
Thanks lass - you do say the loveliest of things x
dont worry about it - just have a few less cals a day for the rest of the week - maybe only eat back half your exercise calories
hope you have a lovely day today - dont know about you but sleep is eluding me at the moment
is today the last week day of the easter break at yours - it is here so the streets will become quieter :)
Had another bad busy day yesterday and even though i had the smallest slither of chocolate cake I was under, flipping forgot to give the kids the teacakes tho! Will get rid of them next week as my kids don't go back til the week after next
The pasta sounds so delicious :)
Berry its amazing - we don't have it often because I assumed the calories were thru the roof so was really pleased when I input the recipe on mfp .... happy bunnies! paul and the kid finished it off yesterday so there is none hanging aroudn thank good ness

Had a lovely day but so manic - my lovely friend came to visit - we worked together in our 20s and we just gossip and laugh like we did back in the day lol

Once she had gone I was off to toning tables and then my dad and his wife came to dinner

NO WALKING WITH LESLIE - but I am going to do it once I have finished this post

NO TONING TABLES TODAY - as I had noone to have Noah - only have 6 days left not sure what I am going to do as Mum goes away on Tuesday so i won't be able to get there (I don't drive) so need to rethink my exercise and its not really worth doing the month sign up until Mum's return

Talking of MUM my SUPER SKINNY MUMMY lost another 8.5 inches yesterday - she looks amazing

Well the sun is out so I think this is SPRING??? dare I say that? Got lots of cleaning to do - house gets so dusty when you have visitors, planning on taking kids to park after lunch - Meg is at a sleepover and will moan like mad but I am going to insist!

Back