Don't Cha Just Hate It...

Cherry_Pie

... When you've done EVERYTHING right that week - you've exercised, you've eaten frugally, you ignored the cries of the pies from the fridge - and then you get on the scales and you've PUT ON weight?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

*sets fire to scales*

TOTM due?

yep...although to be fair i've only had one minor gain since i started but I have had a big ass plateau...only down 3lb in 3 months and i'm doing everything right!

I'm sure your gain will be gone soon enough, chug the water and watch the salt

That is so annoying!!!!! You don't mind too much when you haven't stuck to the plan, but very unfair if you have and you gain.

Yes I would also suggest lots of water :)

yep...although to be fair i've only had one minor gain since i started but I have had a big ass plateau...only down 3lb in 3 months and i'm doing everything right!

I'm sure your gain will be gone soon enough, chug the water and watch the salt

:O I didn't think of the salt. I've been eating my way through a tasteless mountain of tuna pasta for two weeks, and have taken to pouring huge mounds of salt on top of it to make it taste better! Perhaps that's it.

Don't get TOTM as I'm on mirena. Loves it!

Thanks for the support everyone :)

It does happen sometimes :( it could be lots of reasons. Water retention is probably the culprit tho. If you work out a lot an have sore muscles you might find it's them retaining water to heal. The salt can REALLY make you retain water too. Try drinking LOADS of water fir a few days and always weigh at the same time. Early morning preferably so your body is 'empty' and you have a true picture of your weight? I can gain up to 3lbs between 6am an 6pm :(

Also if the pasta is tasteless and horrible then stop making it lol!!!! There's loads of things you can have instead that are yummy and delicious!!! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, that's sad :( but keep going, it's just a blip that could be down to any number of things and you should lose some next week. Just to add to some of the great suggestions above, if you've been eating the same thing for 2 weeks maybe that's partly it? I've noticed that if I don't vary my diet much then I lose less, but then I have an ultra weird metabolism so that might not be true for everyone.

Back