Don't do it... (Food pictures)

yes i love jelly too imake it in all diffeent colours to entertain myself too haha... its the little things isnt it lol

I haven't tried any of the muffin or cookie recipes as I've been put off by the amount of people who've got them wrong!

BUT - I did try the psyllium husk porridge, and it's gorgeous. I imagine that'll be a regular addition for me!

yes i have porridge every morning.

Oh my god!! I couldn't live without my daily Mousse:gimi: Life just would not be worth living - I imagine i shall still will be eating them long after CD!!

Deleted by MiniMe*Escaping

Last edited:
ooh, I was going to fork out for the MAM today, but I have to say I love mousse but absolutely detest blacmange! (sp?) Not sure now what to do, might buy the smaller packet?

I used to gag at the shakes alone. (CD USA is not any more appetizing.) What I have found that works and makes them taste decent is to make slushies.

Blend the shake in a blender with plenty of ice (usually at least a cup full, maybe 2) and water to taste. Add some "sugar free sugar" (my new little joke) to taste. I bought the french vanilla thinking they'd taste lovely - Wrong!!However, when I blend a pack of it in the blender with the ice, the sugar free sugar, and extract to taste it is edible and -almost- tasty. Orange extract with a little bit of almond and hint of vanilla, I find, tastes about like an orange dreamsicle. I'm guessing I will be sick of them by the end of all this, but at least I can get them into my system. If you like slushies, it's worth a shot.

Mam? I mean... I know VLCDs are hard, but do you have to eat your family? Hehehe....

Also, a follow up word of warning to my slushie suggestion. While it does make the shakes drinkable, I've noticed that after 3 days my mouth tastes like salty (yay ketosis, burn baby burn) AND freezer burn. Yak! But if you're desperate, they are tasty and brushing my teeth seems to get rid of the freezer burn taste.

glad i put a smile on your faces....im sure my mum would taste very nice thou although i think she would contain far too many calories!!!

Yes. And depending on her build, she might be a bit stringy and not so tender. ;)

Lol shell!! It's good to see you smiling again though. :D

I got to say what no one else is saying...:wave_cry:

Don't do it!!! :break_diet:

Do what i can hear you saying...:sigh:

I have ruined so many packets of CD i have to say this and do this against anything else i have ever done...

I like the choc mint MAM and like the veg crisps( when i can be bothered 2 make them lol). I dont think theyre supoposed 2 taste like the real thing, theyre just supposed 2 help us as best they can on the way, after all we are all doing this diet for a reason.

So if you are fancying these foods, i rather cheat than do these recipes again...
:eatdrink051:

lol and as far as cheating is concerned, im no angel by any means, but i dont think this is the answer either. lol. This is as much wasting money as wasting you packs is, id rather trial and error with a few packs that be wasting alot more money doing the diet whilst cheating.

Mint choc mouse, aero mouse - its all in the mind. lol

xxxx

I'm from Atlanta, GA. Southeast part of the states. =) Entrepreneurial capital of the world? And home of my school, Georgia Institute of Technology.

How's Shropshire? I have heard nice things.

I'm proud of myself. My parents cooked my favorite meal, I smelled my favorite foods in the mall, I walked by M&Ms, and have passed over the Oreos and crisps sitting out all over the place here. Not once have I cheated! :D

Back