Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Don't do it... (Food pictures)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MiniMe*Escaping, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've been about as adventurous as putting a tetra in the freezer to make ice cream, that I can say is worth risking :) yummy

I've made ice pops with the water flavouring you have to be heavy handed with the powder, I made six ice pops and used a level teaspoon of water flavouring per ice pop and be prepared for ice with a little bit of sweetness worth sucking :)

5. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL at least you learned something so the day wasnt wasted :)

7. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  8. blaqueness

blaqueness Member

thanks for the heads up I was going to buy the mix a mousse just to have something different but i won't bother!
    when i tried to make the muffin it was not for me.... it just did not taste right at all so now i just stick with the shakes at least i know what i am getting!
    No disrespect to the peeps out there who know what they are doing!

9. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  10. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    i've made crisps once out of the chilli soup and they were lovely, sorry you have wasted your packs x

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I think it takes a wee bit of practise. I tried the crisps once and it went wrong i never bothered since!!

12. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sorry you ended up wasting your packs - i've found being able to make different things with my packs has on a few occasions saved the day for me when i've craved some variety.
    It only took a couple of adjustments after my first attempts to get the recipes down to a T and dont think i've had to throw anything away for quite some time now lol.
    I will say though that making mousse is still a bit hit & miss despite me not doing anything different :rolleyes: but me being the greedy mare i am tend to eat it anyway :eek::D

13. lilack

lilack Member

The first time I tried to make a muffin it was disgusting - I was so upset at wasting one of my packs!

I did try again though and was successful - I now have a muffin nearly every day and I love them. Definitely makes it easier to stick to the diet.

Last edited: 4 August 2008
  14. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My biggest disaster was trying to make "tomato bread" from the spicy tom soup pmsl. It was sooooooo NOT a success and was like eating sawdust :rolleyes: but i bravely soldiered on. I now reckon i know how a cat feels when its got furballs stuck in its throat ;):D

15. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Would everyone hate me if I said I'd got all the recipes right on my first attempt (including MAM)?:D
    I couldn't do this diet if I didn't have my daily choc/mint MAM.
    Sorry about your packs hun!:eek:

16. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  17. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ive tried muffins- didnt work out
    ive tried crisps- didnt work out
    the mam i can do but its nothing special and im back to shakes and bars now I to will not be wasting anymore packets.lol.

18. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  19. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
  20. bridie

bridie Full Member

Start Weight:
    7st10lb
    Current Weight:
    7st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    6st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    mmm i think im lucky because ive anaged to make both muffins and crisps with success first time round. this is either a good thing as it means i have more variety or bad.... as it shows i eat anything and everything lol
    sorry you didnt get on with the recipes have you tried using geletine from shops to make the jellys i found it nicer than mam and its a nice snacklet if you feel peckish :)... now ice lollys thats a thought.... what do you freeze them in?
    xxxx

21. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.