dont do it !!!

lillie

weighs a lot less
i decided that i was going to try the soup crisps today as i thought they sounded really nice ,well i made the mixture and stuck it in the dinger and waited with anticipation then the smell started coming through the vents ,smelt just like the soup but i was still hopeful thinking the taste would be completly different.It pinged and i opened the door expecting to find a packet of walkers waiting for me ,how wrong could i have been they were the ugliest looking things i have ever seen !! But i thought they cant be that bad so i placed them near the window so they would cool quickly i was still excited you see, after about 10 minutes they were cold so i peeled them off the greaseproof paper one by one ,then came the eating yummy NOT they were worse than the soup if thats possible even my dog harvey turned his nose up at them and he licks his own for godsake ,so the moral of the story is there is nothing you can do to the soup to make it betterxxx
(sorry soup lovers)

Hahahahahahahaha xx

LOL. I tried making them and they were vile. So was the chocolate muffin recipe too. I say just stick with them as intended and leave the chicken soup full stop!!

Dont listen to these SOUPISTS they have no imagination and cant cook, soup is where its at.
ps I can do the dog thing as well:D:D

Dont listen to these SOUPISTS they have no imagination and cant cook, soup is where its at.
ps I can do the dog thing as well:D:D

bet the dog likes that..do you give him a biscuit first?

hehe

h x

:D:D:D:D:D of course:D:D XXX

Only if you tickle my belly Lizzie;) xxx

im in one of those moods today lillie lol i surprise myself sometimes lol

h x

Lovely! x

beautiful :D x

Back