Don't drink milk

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaybee, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

I know this has been asked before so sorry for asking agin but I can't find the thread so here it is again. I have finally reached my goal and by BMI is 25, have decied with my CDC to go straight on the 1000 plan but I don't drink milk at all. I asked about the yogurt and my CDC said I could have some but did not say how much I should have to replace the milk and said it would have more calories. So can anyone help me, how much yogurt should I have? I was going to have the greek 0% stuff. Hope you can help as don't want to mess up everything I have invested in this.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry don't know, but bumping this up as there will be people logging on later likely to know.
  4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You can have 150g of fat free plain yoghurt on the 1000 plan instead of the milk :)
  5. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you, happier now know whats what iykwim.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.