Don't drink milk

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaybee, 4 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know this has been asked before so sorry for asking agin but I can't find the thread so here it is again. I have finally reached my goal and by BMI is 25, have decied with my CDC to go straight on the 1000 plan but I don't drink milk at all. I asked about the yogurt and my CDC said I could have some but did not say how much I should have to replace the milk and said it would have more calories. So can anyone help me, how much yogurt should I have? I was going to have the greek 0% stuff. Hope you can help as don't want to mess up everything I have invested in this.

Jx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sorry don't know, but bumping this up as there will be people logging on later likely to know.

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You can have 150g of fat free plain yoghurt on the 1000 plan instead of the milk :)

5. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, happier now know whats what iykwim.
    Jx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.