Don't eat the Pringles KD!! Don't eat the Pringles!!

KD

Gone fishing
Pringles = Pringles+toast = Pringles+toast+choc = Pringles+toast+choc+biscuits = pacman impression

:mad: Ack...too late:mad:

Once you POP!

You just can't STOP:silly:

They are so addictive!:cry:

So true. Just haven't managed to conquer them yet :(

I think that when things go wrong during maintenance, it's even more disappointing and scary than when you are dieting.

Sometimes I don't want to be well controlled. Sometimes I don't want to work at it, or anything else.

Sometimes I just want to relax. Hate myself at the moment:cry:

pringles.jpg

Awwwwwww KD!!!! Bad norty Pringles jumped into your mouth. How about you just buy the little packs?? you can do packs can't you? the little mini ones? Like curly wurlies.....you can get giant ones...but giant ones mean you have to eat the whole giant one....little curlie wurlies much easier to deal with and don't melt so fast. Little pringles much better than giant pringles.

You don't hate yourself....don't be a daft moo. :p There's some tough love for ya.

I'm drivelling rubbish...please stop me....

Don't hate yourself KD, just accept you're human :hug99:

What me??? Never :D

Awwwwwww KD!!!! Bad norty Pringles jumped into your mouth. How about you just buy the little packs?? you can do packs can't you? the little mini ones?

DH bought 3 big giant tubes and they were sitting by the comp...all half opened:cry:They've sat there for days and days. Blasted kids ignore them 'cos they aren't hungry'. Oh for goodness sake...what's that got to do with it.:confused:

Then they just found their way to me :(
I'm drivelling rubbish...please stop me....
Okay...that's it now, you can stop, Jeremy Kyle :D

Bless (((KD)))) - don't hate yourself - we all love you lots and lots xxxxx :sign0168:

:cry::cry: Fank you fank you. Guess I've had my dinner now :( Blooming things. Was doing so well too:mad:

Oh dear :(

DH: Where have the pringles gone?
Me: :eek: I ate them
DH: Yeah...but where are the rest?:confused:

:eek::eek::eek:

Please God he doesn't look for the bread:eek:

Back