dont feel well :(

Mrs FB you will have a lovely time.

And Mama.....I live in the village of Felpham which is a few hundred yards up the seafront of Bognor Butlins!!!

Dolly xxx

Can't wait, we have planned loads my little girl loved the safari park so going to take her back. Is there an asda about?
We have booked for breakfast and evening meal, might take a bar for lunch or go without lol

Mama, there is a tesco on the outskirts of Bognor and there is a morrisons in the town centre. The weather last weekend was lush and you would have thought it was Europe with the amount of bikini clad girls and kiddies in the sea :D
Sadly it is much colder at the moment, but loads to do. I would highly recommend a trip to Arundel if you have the time, it is very pretty and there is a brilliant crazy golf and lovely play park. Also a nice walk can be taken round the lake and you can hire boats!!!
Not sure where you live but your also not a million miles from Paultons park up the M27. Always a winner with the littlies.

I think you will be fine regarding food, be sensible but also enjoy yourself, this is your holiday and that has to include vodka :8855:
I'm the same panicking about my holiday in 2.5 weeks time.
Dolly x

Dolly2 said:
Not sure where you live but your also not a million miles from Paultons park up the M27. Always a winner with the littlies.

oh my god! I freakin love Paultons Park! It's a hoot hoot! Lol

I have not been for years, must find myself a random child to take there as an excuse to go!

I would have a think wether or not this is helping, if it is then it must be okay and if your feeling weaker then maybe it's not and another diet may be favourable!

Keep going and be strong whatever you decide.

xx

Back