Don't forget me...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mrs Depp, 25 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Just letting people know (it's probably not been noticed) that I've not been around for a few days and have decided to stay away for a while longer.

Something was said to me on a thread last week and although it probably wasn't meant to hurt, it did (me and my lack of self worth! :rolleyes:).

I'll be back though so don't forget me :wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh Mrs D, sending you lots of <<<<<<hugs>>>>>> and Me and Allan are missing you. You brighten up an evening. You are very warm and lovely person so I will be watching for you to come back to the fold. xx

Hope you will be back very soon.

Love Ya ! xx

4. Allan G

Allan G Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :D Well there are plenty of people who will miss your cheeky scouse banter, hope you feel better soon :hug99:

5. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

Awww Mrs D... don't know who or what was said but please don't dwell on it chick.... you are a very valued member of Minis and I for one would miss you not being around (or tell me are you just off writing a No.1 hit....;)).... I had a really wicked (as in evil...:sign0151: thought about your alternative Rockstar lyrics... perhaps at the Minimins Ball (when it's sorted...!!) we could get our very own MandyB2 to sing the alternative lyrics - cos she's a v v good rock singer....

Take care and come back soon.....:gen126:

6. Pink85

Pink85 Member

Diet:
    CAmbridge Diet

Thats awful and so nasty I hope your doing ok and dont take whatever it was to heart whoever said it is obviously a very sad person sorry that happened to you its just awful and so mean

7. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

MMMMmm.. the singing could be arranged.. but just for you Mrs D... oh..and you too Mich.... the things you make me do!!!

Seriously though... I couldn't poss forget about you hun:eek: after having met you and knowing how brill' you are:) Please don't dwell on some hurtful comment, easy said I know.. but life's too short and we love you here.. don't stay away for too long you'd be missed too much.

Much love xxxxxx:)

8. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Now Mrs D don`t make excuses !
    You know you have been neglecting Johnny for some time now,it was gonna happen sooner or later that you would have to give him some undivided attention !!!! We understand

Seriously, you are a fab lady so try not to be gone for too long xx

9. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

:O! I LOVE reading your threads - they always make me smile! How can we bribe you into staying?

I'm off to find a nakee piccy of Johnny xxxx

10. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OMG - i could google him all day ;)

11. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Keep googling Leah! Anything to get our lovely Mrs D smiling again (not to mention the rest of us too *drool* :p).

Come back soon Carol. We do miss you when you're not around - even though you may not realise it :)

12. Mich

Yeah.... guess I should of run it by you before voluenteering you....lol:eek::eek:

13. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

That's okay hun, I'll get you in on the chourus for support:eek: LOL:):D;)

xxxxxxxxx:)

14. Mich

oh mmmmmaaaaannnnnn...... depends how much vodka you pour down my neck first......:eek:

15. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Come back soon Carol. I miss you....xxx:):):):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.