Don't forget me...

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
Just letting people know (it's probably not been noticed) that I've not been around for a few days and have decided to stay away for a while longer.

Something was said to me on a thread last week and although it probably wasn't meant to hurt, it did (me and my lack of self worth! :rolleyes:).

I'll be back though so don't forget me :wave_cry:

Oh Mrs D, sending you lots of <<<<<<hugs>>>>>> and Me and Allan are missing you. You brighten up an evening. You are very warm and lovely person so I will be watching for you to come back to the fold. xx

Hope you will be back very soon.

Love Ya ! xx

Just letting people know (it's probably not been noticed) that I've not been around for a few days and have decided to stay away for a while longer.

Something was said to me on a thread last week and although it probably wasn't meant to hurt, it did (me and my lack of self worth! :rolleyes:).

:D Well there are plenty of people who will miss your cheeky scouse banter, hope you feel better soon :hug99:

Awww Mrs D... don't know who or what was said but please don't dwell on it chick.... you are a very valued member of Minis and I for one would miss you not being around (or tell me are you just off writing a No.1 hit....;)).... I had a really wicked (as in evil...:sign0151: thought about your alternative Rockstar lyrics... perhaps at the Minimins Ball (when it's sorted...!!) we could get our very own MandyB2 to sing the alternative lyrics - cos she's a v v good rock singer....

Take care and come back soon.....:gen126:

Thats awful and so nasty I hope your doing ok and dont take whatever it was to heart whoever said it is obviously a very sad person sorry that happened to you its just awful and so mean

Awww Mrs D... don't know who or what was said but please don't dwell on it chick.... you are a very valued member of Minis and I for one would miss you not being around (or tell me are you just off writing a No.1 hit....;)).... I had a really wicked (as in evil...:sign0151: thought about your alternative Rockstar lyrics... perhaps at the Minimins Ball (when it's sorted...!!) we could get our very own MandyB2 to sing the alternative lyrics - cos she's a v v good rock singer....

Take care and come back soon.....:gen126:

MMMMmm.. the singing could be arranged.. but just for you Mrs D... oh..and you too Mich.... the things you make me do!!!

Seriously though... I couldn't poss forget about you hun:eek: after having met you and knowing how brill' you are:) Please don't dwell on some hurtful comment, easy said I know.. but life's too short and we love you here.. don't stay away for too long you'd be missed too much.

Much love xxxxxx:)

Now Mrs D don`t make excuses !
You know you have been neglecting Johnny for some time now,it was gonna happen sooner or later that you would have to give him some undivided attention !!!! We understand

Seriously, you are a fab lady so try not to be gone for too long xx

:O! I LOVE reading your threads - they always make me smile! How can we bribe you into staying?

I'm off to find a nakee piccy of Johnny xxxx

johnny_depp_2.jpg

depp.jpg

OMG - i could google him all day ;)

Keep googling Leah! Anything to get our lovely Mrs D smiling again (not to mention the rest of us too *drool* :p).

Come back soon Carol. We do miss you when you're not around - even though you may not realise it :)

MMMMmm.. the singing could be arranged.. but just for you Mrs D... oh..and you too Mich.... the things you make me do!!!

Seriously though... I couldn't poss forget about you hun:eek: after having met you and knowing how brill' you are:) Please don't dwell on some hurtful comment, easy said I know.. but life's too short and we love you here.. don't stay away for too long you'd be missed too much.

Much love xxxxxx:)

Yeah.... guess I should of run it by you before voluenteering you....lol:eek::eek:

Come back soon Carol. I miss you....xxx:):):):)

Back