Dont give up if you're coming back on!!

jezzebell

I posted this on the weekly weigh in thread but thought it might give a little bit of hope to people coming back on to the diet or thinking about coming back on!

morning all my first weigh in after a month off yikes! I put on 1st 1/2lb from 3/12/11 to 04/01/12

We were due to start on monday but wasnt really prepared so had a chinese takeway instaed LOL

We started on wednesday and did 3 pp days and i lost *drum roll* 5 1/2lbs!!! i cant believe it im very happy this morning. my o/h lost 3 lbs so he was happy to

Thats amazing Jezzebell - those blips won't matter if you always come back to Dukan before it goes 'too far'!!! I am very scared of the day that I have a proper'blip' - by that I mean carbs and sweets etc as I know that it could be a very slippy slope for me and the fact it scares me is keeping me from doing it to be honest!!!!

thank you for this i started dukan few weeks before christmas, did well then fell off the wagon big time over xmas, now im starting again monday 9th ...determined to do better this time lol x

Thats amazing Jezzebell - those blips won't matter if you always come back to Dukan before it goes 'too far'!!! I am very scared of the day that I have a proper'blip' - by that I mean carbs and sweets etc as I know that it could be a very slippy slope for me and the fact it scares me is keeping me from doing it to be honest!!!!

Oh it wasnt a *blip* it was a month of eating everything! i think i ate a small (well probably large) country's whole supply of cadburys chocolate lol we had cake, bread, potatoes, rice, pasta anything and everything! I enjoyed every mouthful but boy was i bloated and very windy!! :eek::eek: lol

Glad to be back on it especially now i can see it will work for me a second time.

I hope everyone else has the same success coming back to it.

The thing i liked best of all though, even though i love chocolate pretty much better than anything in the whole world (including my kids some days lol) was the sheer amount of OMG look at you that i got from people i don't see that often! It made me feel great and i even had my photo taken and i NEVER EVER have my photo taken.

Love it Jezzebell - bet their jaws dropped!!! Fingers crossed you will be at your true weight in no time!!!

Back