dont give up

popsicle

Just wanted to say, if you have a few weeks of not losing much- don't give up, just keep at it & the weight will come off. I had 2 weeks of only losing 1/2 lb each week, I tried to do a bit more exercise, nothing drastic, and this week I lost 4 lbs which included a bottle of cava whilst watching the eurovision song contest (well, you have to, don't you???!!!) And if I can do it, so can you.

Nice one hun! I'd need more than one bottle of wine to watch Eurovision!!! Fab weight loss. Thanks for sharing. xxx

God i feel like giving up!! Been doing this 6weeks now and have only lost 5.5pound!! I feel like quitting and going for a massive takeaway. I only want to lose another 3/4 pounds and i no thats the hardest but to not even lose half a stone is 6weeks i thinks bad :( would love sum1 to look at my food diary cos dont no where im going wrong. Im going the gym atleast 3times a week,drinking 2litres of water a day and having 4/5 pieces of fruit/veg a day :( :( help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey 5lbs is alot. you 5lbs lighter than when you started. Everyone journey will be different. Nothing is easy in life, y ou got to commit and see it through. The reward be so much greater for it xx

Back