dont give up

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by popsicle, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. popsicle

popsicle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.11%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Just wanted to say, if you have a few weeks of not losing much- don't give up, just keep at it & the weight will come off. I had 2 weeks of only losing 1/2 lb each week, I tried to do a bit more exercise, nothing drastic, and this week I lost 4 lbs which included a bottle of cava whilst watching the eurovision song contest (well, you have to, don't you???!!!) And if I can do it, so can you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophie_mk

sophie_mk Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Nice one hun! I'd need more than one bottle of wine to watch Eurovision!!! Fab weight loss. Thanks for sharing. xxx

4. carlyb1208

carlyb1208 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    God i feel like giving up!! Been doing this 6weeks now and have only lost 5.5pound!! I feel like quitting and going for a massive takeaway. I only want to lose another 3/4 pounds and i no thats the hardest but to not even lose half a stone is 6weeks i thinks bad :( would love sum1 to look at my food diary cos dont no where im going wrong. Im going the gym atleast 3times a week,drinking 2litres of water a day and having 4/5 pieces of fruit/veg a day :( :( help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. Cazzabelle

Cazzabelle Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey 5lbs is alot. you 5lbs lighter than when you started. Everyone journey will be different. Nothing is easy in life, y ou got to commit and see it through. The reward be so much greater for it xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.