• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dont give up

Just wanted to say, if you have a few weeks of not losing much- don't give up, just keep at it & the weight will come off. I had 2 weeks of only losing 1/2 lb each week, I tried to do a bit more exercise, nothing drastic, and this week I lost 4 lbs which included a bottle of cava whilst watching the eurovision song contest (well, you have to, don't you???!!!) And if I can do it, so can you.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Nice one hun! I'd need more than one bottle of wine to watch Eurovision!!! Fab weight loss. Thanks for sharing. xxx
God i feel like giving up!! Been doing this 6weeks now and have only lost 5.5pound!! I feel like quitting and going for a massive takeaway. I only want to lose another 3/4 pounds and i no thats the hardest but to not even lose half a stone is 6weeks i thinks bad :( would love sum1 to look at my food diary cos dont no where im going wrong. Im going the gym atleast 3times a week,drinking 2litres of water a day and having 4/5 pieces of fruit/veg a day :( :( help!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hey 5lbs is alot. you 5lbs lighter than when you started. Everyone journey will be different. Nothing is easy in life, y ou got to commit and see it through. The reward be so much greater for it xx