dont know how i got away with that one!!

twinmum05

Don't cheat on this diet kids! And if you do don't tell anyone or the dukan police will be onto you!

Last edited:
with me i always see it the day after. ate a mcdonalds saturday night and next day stayed the same and didnt have a gain at all. i dont make a habit of cheating by the way! i am usually very very good.

Sounds a lovely idea to me - I think I would gain if I just looked at a carb. LOL!

I'm just jealous. Walk past a carb and I gain!

Alotolose I don't need a lecture thank you. This was a total one off and I have had a stressful week. I did feel very guilty but I have drawn a line under it and am cracking on with the diet.

twinmum05 said:
Alotolose I don't need a lecture thank you. This was a total one off and I have had a stressful week. I did feel very guilty but I have drawn a line under it and am cracking on with the diet.

It's in the past and you've lost lots so far, don't beat yourself up! Onwards and downwards... :)

Last night had a very naughty indian takeaway was total carb overload so was obviously expecting the worst this morning. But have actually lost half a pound! :eek: How did i manage that? anyways got my shopping being delivered today so going to be extra good lol

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you might not see the negative effect for a day or two...

with me i always see it the day after. ate a mcdonalds saturday night and next day stayed the same and didnt have a gain at all. i dont make a habit of cheating by the way! i am usually very very good.

I agree with vixxx 2 carby calorific takeaways in 1 week it will show eventually even if it's just metabolic issues with loss as you progress.

At the end of the day if we didn't gain when we ate stuff like that - we wouldn't be here!!

[Food for thought]
FYI It was more for the benefit of the others on here, who need support and encouragement to boost their willpower and not statements which infer that that cheating can still lead to losses.

The original post was more than a little irresponsible and something which would've been better to keep to yourself...rather than grandstanding about how you'd "gotten away with it"

others might follow this example and then not "get away with it" - you want to take responsibility for that?

Besides which you were on here last year doing the same thing, the forum regulars do their best to motivate newbies - seems a shame to undo that work with inane statements.

I wouldn't lecture you, I saw your responses last year.

Last edited:
what do you mean my responses last year? and who exactly made you the Dukan police? so you have never ever cheated on a diet?? And anyway this is a public forum so i am entitled to post what i like and if you dont want to read my posts then dont!!

Last edited:
Back