Dont know how to put this

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Bethany246, 13 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    With it been hot ive been sweating under my boobs and it starts to itch and it is really murder when it starts wonder what the cause of this is and what can i use to stop it itching.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's quite a common problem Bethany. If it's sore, wash and dry really well and use some sudocrem. If it's just itchy, try and keep it really dry.

I used to spray anti-perspirant there, and just lay for a moment until it dried.

Sorted out all my rashes in embarrasing places:eek:

If it's not cleared up soon, take a visit to the chemist and ask to speak to the pharmacist. They are well qualified to help and advise and will probably suggest an anti-fungal cream

Karen1972 likes this.
  4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Karion
    Just thought i would mention it to see if anyone else has had the same wonder if it could also be the wash powder i was my bras in
    Only a suggestion

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Could be, but not so likely in my opinion. Unless you've changed your washing powder recently.

I remember getting horrible sweat rashes when I was bigger. Never was the powder for me anyway.

Just to think that this time next year, you could be at goal and the rashes will be a thing of the past :clap:

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Karion
    I was wondering if that was the cause with been overweight and the fat is rubbing and can not breath Its funny when you are overweight you get all these symtons never had blood pressure before but got it now
    I dont know

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    That's it. You'll find all sorts of things improve when the weight goes down:)

8. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Karion
    Im going to say nite nite now

Take Care

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Night night Bethany. Sleep well :)

10. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Karion
    I slept well hun
    My Itching does not seem as bad

11. uptowndoll

uptowndoll Member

Diet:
    low fat meals, exercising weekly
    I'm having a rash problem underneath my breasts. Not directly underneath because my breasts are actually pretty firm...but its where the band of my sports bra is. When I wear other bras instead.... it starts to go away.. It's only when I wear a Sports type bra. It doesn't itch...and it looks different than other rashes. And I don't get it anywhere else. But I have to wear my Sports bra when I jog or it's just painful!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.