Dont know how to put this

It's quite a common problem Bethany. If it's sore, wash and dry really well and use some sudocrem. If it's just itchy, try and keep it really dry.

I used to spray anti-perspirant there, and just lay for a moment until it dried.

Sorted out all my rashes in embarrasing places:eek:

If it's not cleared up soon, take a visit to the chemist and ask to speak to the pharmacist. They are well qualified to help and advise and will probably suggest an anti-fungal cream

wonder if it could also be the wash powder i was my bras in
Only a suggestion

Could be, but not so likely in my opinion. Unless you've changed your washing powder recently.

I remember getting horrible sweat rashes when I was bigger. Never was the powder for me anyway.

Just to think that this time next year, you could be at goal and the rashes will be a thing of the past :clap:

Karion
I was wondering if that was the cause with been overweight and the fat is rubbing and can not breath

That's it. You'll find all sorts of things improve when the weight goes down:)

Night night Bethany. Sleep well :)

I'm having a rash problem underneath my breasts. Not directly underneath because my breasts are actually pretty firm...but its where the band of my sports bra is. When I wear other bras instead.... it starts to go away.. It's only when I wear a Sports type bra. It doesn't itch...and it looks different than other rashes. And I don't get it anywhere else. But I have to wear my Sports bra when I jog or it's just painful!

Back