don't know if any of you have seen this

What a fantastic site!!! Im definitely bookmarking this one

your more than welcome guys, i thought it was a pretty amazing site when i saw it and its so up to date

excellent site cheers kirsty xxxx

Hi,
Thanks for this, it's an amazing site. I am seriously thinking of starting WW. Can't face meetings so I am trying to decide between 'At Home'and 'OnLine'. Pse can anyone advise me, is there any difference, any pros and cons? Does it just come down to whether you are more or less into computers? Or could I save my pennies (££££'s!!!) and just use the info on this lady's site??!

Thanks for any help.
SM

i'm doing it on my own at home my 1st weigh in is tomorrow and i think i've lost 7lbs. i get more support from here and the weightwatchers free site than at a meeting. I just get weighed on those scales that print out your weight

at home hun just have a points calculator and work everything out and if you ask on here someone will always answer your questions. Weight watchers is fab. you can eat abything really which i love lol

Sure must of taken her a long time , it will help alot of people out on ww . How are you getting on Kirsty now , i remember when you said you can't do Cd no more , how are you finding things on WW

your welcome hun x

i'm loving WW its fab

Kirsty , thats really good , yes CD is very hard . As long as you are doing something to tackle your weight , you will get there fast or slow , i'm also taking the slow boat to china lol

Hi,
Thanks for this, it's an amazing site. I am seriously thinking of starting WW. Can't face meetings so I am trying to decide between 'At Home'and 'OnLine'. Pse can anyone advise me, is there any difference, any pros and cons? Does it just come down to whether you are more or less into computers? Or could I save my pennies (££££'s!!!) and just use the info on this lady's site??!

Thanks for any help.
SM

If youre not going to meetings Id invest in an electronic calculator, a Shopping Guide and an Eating Out Guide.

I dont particularly like the WW site, I far prefer coming on here ;)

Back