Don't know if I can do it anymore

Hi Hannah,
Just wanted to send you a big hug x You are one of my inspirations on here, and I hope your feeling a bit better soon
xx

Great attitude Hannah, I am so proud of you girl xxxx I've just heard em say on loose women - Confidence is VERY sexy - so you go girl xx

Hiya Hannah,
Hope today brings more positivty...
Just to say to you... SInce starting CD, I have had some of the most emotionally trying times (lost hubby/marriage, lost best friend, and a host of other really painful stuff) And one thing I know with absolute certainty, is, that life happens!!
Nothing CD can do will change what is happening in your life! It can however prove that you hold the power to make positive changes!
YOU and you alone are in control of how you suceed....
I don't know what has happened with this man (think he is a fairly new boyfriend?) But what I do know is that at this stage of your diet - where you are so close to the end, NO man or problem caused by, is worth throwing the towel in for!!
Whatever has happened, will not be made better by the fact that you have said sod it!
Things may or may not work out with him, but often when we are overweight and have been for a long time, we have a host of problems that are nothing to do with food... we need to address them and move on....
CD is hard, but you can control what you put in your mouth and can control your success in CD far more than you can control most other things..
So I know I have waffled (4 hrs sleep is never enough) but don't you dare give up!!!
Hope you feel better today..

xx

Well said Tillyfloss x

Aw shucks :D thanks girlies. Just been for my weigh in and somehow lost another 6 pounds this week! Don't know how that happened on 810 but I'm not complaining! xx

Back