Step 1 Sole Source + don't know if I want to stay on cwp

shazzy313

Ah don't know if I want to do this diet just thinking to do for a week and then try lose weight the healthy way

Hi shazzy honestly keep going as day 5/6 your not hungry and then from then on you just don't think about eating you only have the packs because you need to I've done it in the past only for a short while but gives you massive boost !

If you don't deem getting ALL your daily vitamins and minerals healthy than what do you deem as healthy? It's low fat and low carb also healthy.

Shazzy, what's your reason for not​ wanting to stick with Cambridge? Are you worried about the long-term effect on your health or is it some other reason?

It's worth it, just persevere with it. The first weeks rubbish, and I wobbled a lot in week 2 as well, but It does get so much easier xx

Hey guys thanks for replying. I gave up on day 2 I don't know what's wrong with me I just don't like the taste of the products and I kept on thinking about food and how restrictive it was. It's partly because I work in a nursery and I do 9 hour shifts a day I just feel so **** about myself cause I know myself I can do it and it will be worth it but I want to restart it again when I have like the weekend off and two days off work cause I started on the Sunday and I was fine it was just when I got back from work that I wanted to eat

Hey shazzy

You read my mind, I'm on day 6 and thinking after 1 week I will stop, but the huge weight loss is difficult to ignore! I've lost 8lbs so far...... Get a mini goal in mind and that might help spur you on when your ready. I've bought a dress from new look that is 'snug' and I'm aiming to get in it by my bday (end of July).

Also I'm swooping to SS plus so you get a little meal and that helps me feel more normal!

Good luck, you can do it :) xxx

Oh Kat, the last thing you want to do after week 1 is give up! Moving to SS+ is definitely a better option for you, purely because the first week is always the most wretched, and it seems a shame to put yourself through that horribleness and then not follow through to the bit where the diet becomes routine and comfortable! Here's hoping "plussing" makes you a little happier. :)

Shaz, on hot days I freeze one of my shakes to make three ice lollies, which helps significantly in making me feel cool and not completely abnormal. I completely understand wanting to wait for your birthday etc to pass, and there's no point in wasting the money and willpower on something that you can't keep to in the meantime, but I just wanted to promise you that it really does get easier, and the obsession with food starts to pass. If you find your energy levels are low, you can do like Kat and move up a plan. Or you may just find that once you get used to burning up fat reserves as fuel instead of having carbs, you're not so tired at work. Best of luck to you, whatever you decide. :)

I work in a chip shop atm, with no air conditioning! I do 8-11 hour shifts. If I can stick to it so can you! Just had my second wi and lost 7lbs....it is worth it. X

Good God! Actually *in* a chip shop? You're even more incredible then, because that must be so very hard!! Congratulations on your second weigh in - that's another terrific result!

Aw thank you :) x

Back