Dont know what to do where to turn

joanneB

In my first post i mentioned i had broken up with my long term partner ..w were for the sake of the children living in same house till we could sort everything out..me on this lipotrim being one of the things to be sorted....he has walked out leaving us with no money no car nothing...i cant get to CAB till wed when theres aq drop in sesion..he has turned his phone off ....the boys are devestated...he sid hes not comming back as i wont give him another chance..i just simply no longer love him so how can i live a lie by going back and pretending al is okay when its not..hes threatened to end it all i just havent a clue where to turn..i have no friends to turn my parents are at work and have enough to deal with they dont need to be burdended with this too...tom our 4 yrs old jumps everyttime he hears a car wanting it to be daddy what do i keep saying...i am not in love with him but do care what happens hes the daddy afterall the boys need him...sorry for rambling

In my first post i mentioned i had broken up with my long term partner ..w were for the sake of the children living in same house till we could sort everything out..me on this lipotrim being one of the things to be sorted....he has walked out leaving us with no money no car nothing...i cant get to CAB till wed when theres aq drop in sesion..he has turned his phone off ....the boys are devestated...he sid hes not comming back as i wont give him another chance..i just simply no longer love him so how can i live a lie by going back and pretending al is okay when its not..hes threatened to end it all i just havent a clue where to turn..i have no friends to turn my parents are at work and have enough to deal with they dont need to be burdended with this too...tom our 4 yrs old jumps everyttime he hears a car wanting it to be daddy what do i keep saying...i am not in love with him but do care what happens hes the daddy afterall the boys need him...sorry for rambling

I know what you need. You need a big hug from Big Seán.

Hi JoanneB

I thought I would share this with you if that's OK. If we are not sure about the person we are with its for a good reason. Right now you will not be feeling very strong but I promise you you will be. Us ladies are a lot stronger than we realise. You WILL get through this.
Take care!
THIS EMOTIONAL LIFE | Happiness / Intimacy | PBS

Joanne... I have sent you a message hun x x I hope you are ok x x

Oh Joanne, I just don't know what to say or what advice to give you.......I know that you said that your parents have got enough of their own problems but they are your parents at the end of the day and I'm sure that they'll be there for you. I guess that you've already tried the OH's parents and friends????

If it helps hun then keep posting on here every 5 mins! I really dont think anyone would mind.

On a more serious note couldnt you maybe phone the samaritans or similiar? They helped me a lot a few years back when my dad comitted suicide. Even if its just to talk to somebody and to get everything off your chest. They also might be able to help in other ways too.

Hope things get sorted for you. *huggles* xx

Oh Jo, what an awful situation to be in, i'm really sorry. My sisters just gone through the same thing too so came to live with me for a while with her kids till she was sorted.

Firstly though if you think that your partner is serious about his threat to end it all and your really concerned maybe it would be worth contacting the non emergency police number if you've had no joy from his family/ friends etc I can't really think of anything else to try i'm afraid, it's not fair for him to put that sort of thing on you because you won't get back with him.

If you're having financial difficaulties try contacting everyone that you'll need to be paying in the next few weeks and explain the situation as honestly as you can I know that it'll be difficault but you'll probably find that they're much more understanding than you'd expect if your open and honest with them, they may allow you to defer or reduce payments until your back on track and you've got yourself sorted.

The Consumer Credit Councelling Service is also very good (they've helped me amzingly in the past) they're advice and sevices are free and can even contact people you have to pay for you if you want them too and arrange different payments etc with them.

It probably would be good to speak to your parents too, i know that you said they've got things of their own going on, but even if you just make them aware of the situation it may help - perhaps they could babysit for you etc whilst you go to appointments etc?, simple things like might take a little pressure off.

Hope this helps a little, we're all always here if you need us.
Cath. :)

I dont no what to say to you. I really hope you are ok!! I hope it all works out for you and your children. I think your parents would be hurt that you thought you couldnt turn to them.

Good luck I really hope it all works out for u. God bless.

Lydiaxx

Hi Joanna, I have just read your thread and my heart goes out to you.I was in a situation with a 4yr old asking loads of questions and to top it all my parents were overseas. I know it's going to be hard but there is a lot of support put there if you ask for it. Hang in there, there is ALWAYS light at the other end of the tunnel !!! I know one charity who were helpful known as Gingerbread.Gingerbread - Home - Gingerbread - charity for single parents.

Has anyone caught Joanne on here since she posted???
I have sent her a message but got no reply, and i haven't seen her on here...
I sincerely hope she is ok x x

:confused:No.....hope she's ok too. Maybe she needs a bit of space and will get back online when she is ready.Wish I could give her a BIG HUG right now.:break_diet:

Back