Dont know whats wrong with me today!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
Hi everyone,
I kind of expected to feel starving today with it being day 3 on CD. I really struggled on day 3 last time but today I have no hunger at all and havent even had any of my shakes yet because I just dont feel like anything :confused: I think I'm going to have to force myself to have one because I need to have something other than water. I havent done very well with water today either and am only on 2nd pint :sigh: I just dont know whats up with me :confused:

Get glugging, once your have your first soup/shake you'll be fine. I'm the same this time round, I'm on day 3 LL and have had no side effects at all and I'm in ketosis. Must mean its meant to be this time MM.

I am the opposite! Have drunk nearly 5 litres of water and had a bar and tetra and I feel really dizzy and weird - very peculiar!

Get a shake down and i find its much easier to get the water down when im having a shake. Sounds like your in ketosis mate well done. Get somrthing down you though or youl start to feel weak.

Thanks everyone, going to go make a shake and get that down me...yay for ketosis, I never felt this way last time, I was hungry all the time ;) Had a sneaky weigh in earlier and have only lost 3lbs so far this week so dont think its going to be a big loss like last time (8lbs) but I feel better this time so I dont mind if its a bit less :D

Jools your only on thursday - dont you have a few days yet till weigh in, yout doing fantastic and cant wait too feel how your feeling, my body isnt playing ball with me.

And just threw the pills in the bin!

You threw your contraceptive pills in bin? What you going to do instead babes?
Just having my shake at mo and Chris is home early from work today so going to go take Scampi for a walk up the field for a bit :D
Sorry your body isnt playing ball hun, maybe its the bars? :confused:

Ugh your so lucky! I am on day 4, currently starving and done 1/3 of my liters for the day, i don't think the big K is ever going to get here!

The bars knocked me out of ket land which didnt help - the only thing that has changed the last 2 days is the pill so they have gone byeee!

Thats exactly how I felt last time Martyn, I dont know why its different this time :confused:

Maybe just stay off pills then Sarah and get back into ketosis ;)

PLEASE PLEASE LET ME FEEL LIKE THAT NEXT WEEK!!!!! (sorry for shouting!!!) I have STRUGGLED sooooooooo much this week, doubt i'll lose anything.......it's second time round for me after a break for a month or so, i didn't gain any in that time eating reasonably normally but i just couldn't do cd sole source this week.....booooooo!!!! still going to weigh in on saturday though and sunday will be start of a whole new week eh??? I will get this last stone off!!! I think i'm in a different mind set cos i look so different after losing this 2 and a half stone that i'm not as focused???? Or am i just rambling?? answers on a postcard lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi jools glad things are goin ok 4 u keep it up xx

getting there - you will get there!!

i find i have no motivation when i am in the 10's so stick with it and just think of how great you will look at all the xmas parties.

aww thanks Leeds......good to know i'm not on my own with this... determined to get weighed saturday and not just give up x

I'm soooo glad i'm not alone!!:cry: On day 4 of my supposed restart and just can't stop nibbling:mad:. I know i've done it before but it's so much more difficult this time and i've less than a stone to lose too. Need a kick up the rear end!!

Hope you get back in the zone!

I'm sooooooo with you on that Jax, when i first CD'd I was awesome!! but now my head keeps saying 'it's ok you look so much better and feel better' and yes i do but i still want to lose a stone Grrrrrrrrr day by day.......that's what i've heard a lot of people say so........... TODAY I WILL ONLY EAT MY CD AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER.... there i've said it now so i can't go back on it!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can do it girls :D

Back